Jessica Alba Emerges!

12/18/2007 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since the pregnancy rumors hit the scene, Jessica Alba has been MIA. But TMZ caught the diva over the weekend as she went to the gym. Alba wasn't in the mood to be photographed. Maybe the morning sickness just kicked in! Also in L.A., Jenna Jameson showed us her wasted face.

In New York, Nick Lachey actually did some wage-earning work for his new show, "Clash of the Choirs," and Whitney Port from "The Hills" told us at a Clinique Happy event at Bloomie's that she wants to go somewhere warm for Christmas. Uh, doesn't she live in L.A.?

All this and more in today's "It's gettin' hot in here" edition of Star Catcher!

mad canadian

I can't believe that I can't see this in Canada!!!

You make me watch your boring, "Live Stream" from some stupid street corner....but an actual video I can't see in Canada??!!WTF

DERDEE

HA HA!!! I'M FIRST TODAY YOU BITCHES!!! BY DERDEE

roughdaddy

i just tweeked a gray hair in my pubes...

Lenn K.

The world is waiting to see the bump and that's all they care about!!

Party 'till you die!

rd, you ok? I think I had a similar thing happen. Alba, married or not, just incredibly cute/hot!

Tangie

I think it is disgusting how it is so acceptable these days to have children out of wedlock.

Party 'till you die!

Loser # 1, spammer/spyware installer maggie. Don't worry, I'll complain and hope others will too!
Loser #2, DERDEE, !st in the LOSER category as being a 1st and missing the mark!
YOU ARE BOTH LOSERS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY!

Alba is gonna have a cute crumbsnatcher for sure!

invalidreality

"the video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location"
wtf?
are only americans allowed on this site now?

Lenn K.

STOP THE SPAM AND PROMOTIONAL PIMPS NOW, IT'S LIKE LAWYERS OR USED CAR SALEMEN!!!

Party 'till you die!

Please Complain to TMZ EVERY TIME YOU SEE SPAMMERS!!! If TMZ gets tired of seeing complaints, they might actually do something about it! If 1 out of a hundred complain, that's at least a 1000 a day, minimum!
Yeah maggie, just go and confirm if Alba is on your site and then smash yourself in the face with your own keyboard!

Party 'till you die!

Trouble seeing vids? Perhaps they don't work in far, far away Canadialandia? Did you try a different browser? Worth a try, could work :-/

roughdaddy

those spammers are some douche in his underwear with a pc,,,i dont know who they are fooling...even senior citizen would be wize to this...if they were legitimate they would be tmz sponsors....

roughdaddy

#4? if youre a girl youre not allow to have grays in your pubes...im fine,,,i was painting and they get all over you know...

Hexa

To Not good

I think it is wonderful that women are realizing they can have children without the horrible problems some marriages can bring.
There is no valid reason a woman should be forced to marry someone she either couldnt get along with, or would divorce soon after, just to have a baby. Women today are independant and self sufficant. They can afford to have children on their own.
A woman these days does not depend on a man for income and existance. Each woman is an indivdual, and there are some who would rather fill their lives with the joys of children rather than needing a companion (husband).
I have always said, Spouses can come and go, but my children are mine forever.

This is the 2000's it's time you evolved.

Party 'till you die!

See, TMZ will pull Spam if asked to! Rough, sorry, no paint just age. But Alba, been a fan for a while! Really admire her....um...work. Yeah......um....work!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments