Pacino

Gets All Wet

12/18/2007 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Where's Rihanna when you need her?

Al Pacino showed up at Madeo's in Beverly Hills last night, braving the rain with a busted umbrella that barely opened!

Of course, he was in the Land of Little Rain, so he probably hasn't had to use it since "Scarface" was in theaters.

Logo Designers

the original Scarface

Lucy

love Al he rocks

Sara "Pacino"

That first comment was mean. I'd be so sad if there was no more Pacino. He's an amazing actor. He was a hot young guy. :-D

FlBiker

He is almost ready to be in the celebrity deadpool.

Sillyme

He needs a good wash for sure.

why?

Al Pacino is one of the greatest actors of all time. The God Father is my favorite movie, and he did Scarface like no other.

patty

Al Pacino has wild eyes..they are like cold steel looking right through ones body..I'll bet he has emotional problems..The eyes tell a lot about a person..his cold, and hard..

Wealth Store

He should of stabbed someone with the umbrella and yelled "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!"

anonymous

I love Al he rocks...one of the best actors of his time...

anonymous

Posted at 3:34PM on Dec 18th 2007 by Wealth Store

lol too funny

Pam

Notice the look on Pacino's FACE...looks like Phil Spector...doesn't it????????
I've heard he is really mean in real life. He had twin sons with former Christmas Vacation Actress.....Beverly DiAngelo. The twins are not that old. It was a nasty battle in court over the twins. Just look at that Spector like look on Pacino's face. Ya' Face. Poor Bev DiAngelo. She always seemed soooo nice and loved her many movies.

Carolyn A-B

Al Pacino is one of the all time greats, and the Bronx's own to boot. I have been in love with this man since c. 1975 when as an 8th grader I saw him onscreen in "Dog Day Afternoon." Yes, he has wild eyes, and he is intense. And apparently Diane Keaton is still angry at him for something that occurred decades ago... but I love him still. He has been upfront about some of his personal demons (alcoholism, abandonment by his father when he was a toddler) and he's sought professional help. He is a professional actor who loves the stage and is great on celluloid too. But to all the pretty boys and girls in Hollywood, take note of a true artist in your midst. Attica, Attica!

Uncle Ashtray

Rain is wet!

Whooo-----Haaaaaa!

Senile old bitch......

ChrisM

Carolyn (Abernathy) wrote how she has been in love w/Al since Dog Day Afternoon. That movie did it for me too! I even snuck a tape recorder (back that that was high tech) into a theater so I could tape the dialog, and I listened to it over and over. What a fantastic movie. I pretty much learned it by heart back then.. I LOVE YOU AL! One of the finest actors of our time!

HL

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!1 BEATCHS.