Britney: I Was Being Sarcastic, I Know My Sis is Preggo

12/19/2007 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A source close to Britney Spears tells TMZ that the popwreck's comment to our cameras last night denying sister Jamie Lynn's pregnancy was a joke. She was "being sarcastic," we're told. "She knows." Hope so!

Brit had been out on a late-night shopping excursion when photogs asked how she felt about being an auntie. She replied, "My sister's not pregnant!" much to the surprise of the throng around her.

Britney's not that dumb. She's just not a comic.

Kat

Flyhole is a total tool. Go away and land on a s'hit wagon where you belong.

Kat

REPORT FLYONTHEWALL. LET'S GET A PETITION GOING....

gg

HI TMZ LOVE YOUR TV SHOW ON FOX ELEVEN. I JUST WANNA SAY FELICIDADES TO THE BRAVE JMELYNN'SPEARS.
BEING PREGNANT AT 16 IS GOING TO TAKE A LOT OF CHALLENGES. BUT SHE SURE LOOKS SMART IN MANY OTHER
WAYS. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY FAVORITE BOOK WITH HER TO GIVE TO HER BABY. IT'S CALLED I LOVE YOU
FOREVER. AND PLEASE WHEN YOU GO SHOPPING FOR YOUR BABY GET 2 PAIRS OF SWEATERS FOR YOUR
NEPHEWS. LOVE HAPPY HOLIDAYS.BYE

Kat

Tell Britney to open her legs, and then all the flies will go there to land.hee hee

Kat

I think Flyguy can be annoying, but I certainly don't hate the guy. Just tone it down with all the spacing. To hate someone from a forum is way out of line. Sorry Fly if some of the others sound pyscho.

Sparticus

Sic wit, "don't hate" Don't worry, I wont .hate you or Carlton for banging that bacteria farm. I will only laugh at you and pray to god I don't end up meeting a chick down the road (BLACK OR WHITE) who banged you two STD dwellers.

Bella

Harvey: For several years it seems news isn't news unless it's blood and guts, or negative reports on individuals. I realize TMZ is in the entertainment field, along with all the other media, rag mags, and shows, but don't understand why Spears garners attention 24/7 - she is old news. Turn the cameras off of her just for one day. Hollywood and NYC are ripe with celebrities who are good people that TMZ could recognize their efforts in living a wholesome life, giving back to society, and who have become part of the solution rather than the problem that we, the general public, are not aware of because it is not readily reported. Bella

Vintage '51

#93(?) Bella, don't cha know that only sex and sensationlism sells?Coming at you from close to Indy (go Colts!)Glad to see you put your nickel's worth in.

Monica

Wow, Brit the older 'trailer trash' sister didn't know that her young 'trailer' trash' sister is preggers? Dang.....guess she done fergetted them stick covers, dang.

Bella

To Vintage '51 - yes I do, but we could do without Spears for one day????? Bella

Bella

Hey Vintage '51 - We used to be neighbors - I lived in St. Louis for 22 years - loved it. Bella

Meri

HARVEY,please let me know why my comments that I post,are spread so far apart.They are not in a paragraph the way I type them. Please let me know what I'am doing wrong.

Vintage '51

Hey Everybody here's a joke about How to Tell the Sex of a Fly: A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter. "What are you doing?" she asked."Hunting flies" he responded. "Oh, killing any?" she asked."Yep, 3 males, 2 females" he replied.Intrigued, she asked "How can you tell?". He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone".As for the fly on the wall, I dunno.Annoying pests.

ANONYMOUS

At least she is being responsible & not blaming her mother or getting an abortion. I feel sorry for her. You don't know what your children are doing - having sex?. They all are. Give the girl a break - she is going to grow up very fast. I wish the best for her & her family.

Bella

To Jade #100(?) for now!!: I wonder if Harvey ever reads our comments. I would like to know why the numbers change too. It makes it difficult to refer to a certain number one time, and we get back on, that number has been changed to something different. It's real irritating. I have e-mailed TMZ directly on six separate occasions, and I know my e-mails are opened because my computer tells me they were read, BUT they never respond back. I agree with you. Bella