Jurassic Park IV: The Robo-Dinosaurs of Arabia

12/20/2007 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rob-DinosaurThe country of Dubai has decided to forgo the boring old use of rodent-themed animatronics. Instead, the country is going Dinotastic!

Dubailand is opening "Restless Planet," a trip 100 million years back to the prehistoric world. Using the robot expertise of Tokyo based animatronics team Kokoro, "Restless Planet" has created real-life creatures of the Jurassic era. The entire "planet" is housed in a 75-meter dome.

Of course, it could all go haywire if the robot dinosaurs escape. Don't surprised if you see Jeff Goldblum hanging around.

Logo Designers

cant wait to go to dubai

Lucy

Absolutely OUTSTANDING show

Buster

Of course women will not be allowed in the park. It is only for men right.

jajajajaja

This is OK, if you want to really see dinosaurs check out Walking With Dinosaurs - The Live Experience. Its playing in San Jose, CA at the HP Pavilion next week. 15 Life Size Dinosaurs, and you dont have to go all the way to Dubai...

Allison

I saw Walking With Dinosaurs in the summer in my hometown, it was the first show ever in North America. Absolutely OUTSTANDING show. I can't recommend it enough.
But now, after reading this, I am one dinosaur fan that will have going to this exhibit in Dubai on my Wishlist!!

pimp

Sorry buster...but the UAE is very liberal...when I was there actually I shocked.

about 80% of the population are expats whose daughters hang out at the malls wearing the skimpiest of outfits because of the heat but then their nipples get all hard due to the extreme AC. I would say that UAE is the micro-mini hard nipple capital of the world

bit my tongue long enouph

OMG!!! i cannot wait to go there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my brother went to Dubai and said it was beautiful. TREX here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebbo

For Creationistas and Intelligent Designers, that trip back is only 6,000 years. Just saying...

HL

Man, all I want to know is how does dinasuar taste, huh? And, HOW MANY DINOSAURS ARE GOING TO BE PUT OUT OF WORK? Huh? Does anyone know these things?

Party 'till you die!

Too bad cavemen and suicide bombers didn't exist back then! They could have made a really cool attraction of a caveman terrorist running into a village covered in a suicide meat suit with a herd of dinos chasing him!

Ameera

Ok I’m actually from Dubai, and it's not a country it’s an emirate within the UAE which is the actual country! and OF COURSE women will be allowed to go into the theme park!!! Just because it’s a country in the Middle East does not mean that there is any discrimination against females. As for the over exposed expatriates and their children, The UAE is a Muslim country and some of us do have morals and cover or dress conservatively so they are seen as very inconsiderate towards the traditions and culture that we have here.