Britney: "What You See Is What You Get!"

12/21/2007 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With that massive breakout on Brit's chin -- perhaps fast food isn't her best option for vittles. I gotta gits me some Proactiv y'all!

The popwreck stopped at a Carl's Jr. last night and was all snarky attitude with her paparazzi BFFs, when they started discussing Jamie Lynn. When the conversation switched -- so did Britney's personality! Girlfriend changes with every toss of that stringy-assed weave!

britbritisaskank

I think it's an insult to meth addicts everywhere to compare Britney to them.

sherricheu

Cocaine and meth does that to a person! She would get help if she wants it...she is going to end up dead within 6 months....she apparently enjoys looking like she belongs in the gutter and I don't feel a bit sorry for her.

the lost

I don't like Brit, but the zits are not from drugs. They are from being human. She just doesn't fix her face up (or hair or clothes or anything for that matter) before going out.

sickofbrit

Anyone can pass a drug test, there are kits readily available that clean out the system...urine only! If the judge specified blood tests Britney would be found out for the gross little drug user she is. Always heard that crack made people not want to take a bath and get sores....read david crosby's book. Anyway, this woman is pathetic.

Susan B

It is so sad to see such a talent look dirty...............She must be on drugs when she is too lazy to even clean herself up......

What a shame............Britney, please get some help!!

lil

Ha! Those are BONG ZITS

lise

her face is the result of drugs not acne!

lise

bipolar people self medicate all the time it's not the junk food but the meth

Sgt D

Looks like meth face to me. Like my daughter did when she was hooked on that crap.

emmaline

Methamphetamine acne, people. Methamphetamines.

Reality

Can you say Meth Head?

emmaline

She'll be dead by New Year's Eve, 2008. If she can't be the Pop Princess anymore, she'd rather be dead. Mark my words.

kim

Maybe someone should teach her how to cook??? Here's what should be under her tree (did she get a tree??) -- a coffee machine, some cookbooks, a gift certificate for cooking lessons, and a whole mess'o'toys for the boys....
She just acts like the nastiest, most selfish person ever.... I have to say, giving up her ridiculousness needs to be a New Year's Resolution for ALL OF US!!!

divalasvegas

Dang, her face is a mess!! Kids, don't do drugs, see what meth does to your skin?!?!?!

barbara

What is up with the pimples on both sides of her face,and the red and swollwen fall out around her nose? I do question the MEDIA following a SNARKY, SURLY woman like her around. She spit a cig butt in your folks face..for what? She is gross and I HOPE SHE AND HER PReGO 16 YEAR OLD SISTER GOES AWAY FOR 2008!