B2K Manager: Sexual Abuse Claims are Crap

12/24/2007 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Stokes (center), who managed the band B2K before they broke up, is vehemently denying allegations he sexually abused former member Demario "Raz-B" Thorton (right) and his brother, Ricardo aka Ricky Romance (left).

The allegations, which surfaced on YouTube, include improper touching and outright molestation. Interestingly, both alleged victims can be heard generally accusing Stokes, but for the most part their statements lack specifics.

Stokes released this statement:

"The accusations that Demario "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this."

The statement continues: "My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children ... It's also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills."

vanity

TMZ you should be ashamed of yourselves!! They didn't get specific enough? Excuse me...did you hear the part when Raz said that his booty hurt from what Chris did to him? Did you miss that part where Chris admitted that he did these things but hasn't done them in years?

Seriously

Where is Al Sharpton?!? That man just broadcasted himself sayin that blasted "n" word like a kazillion times!!!!!!! I have NEVER heard that word that many times in such a small time-frame - No, No, I have NEVER heard that word that many times in my LIFE! Al, Al, Al!!! What are you going to do?!?!

Nit

It is nasty people like TMZ who make it difficult for people who have actually been abused to come forward!!! Do you honestly believe this is about money??? come on you losers! TMZ SUCKS!!!!!!!

DaveRog

Stokes picked Omarion to be the star and basically dumped the other kids in the group...does make you wonder why now. I don't know what good it would do these young men to come out with this kind of story if it were not true. It's not going to enhance their images in any way.
Stokes is heard saying "I don't do that kind or thing any more" repeatedly...what else would he be talking about?
IF he molested these boys, at the very least he owes them lifetime support. It would not be enough, but to use these kids and them dump their show business careers because he was tired of them, and now dump them financially because he's tired of them?
That is just lowlife on so many levels.
My advise would be if he does not pay, get him where it hurts and where he cannot escape...IRS. I would bet anything there are shady dealings there as well.

Bird

Posted at 11:31AM on Dec 25th 2007 by what tha F

All Sharpton can't conqurer the world. Clearly this young man is not someone that is receptive to his message so what is Al supposed to say to him? Don't minimize Raz B's claims because of his brother's actions. We need to keep in mind that both of them are still very young. I have no doubt that the brother will become more refined as he gets older and realizes that the vast majority of people don't think his current form of speech is cool. I can assure you that his youthful mind thinks it is.

Honey

Wow I am upset that Tmz managed to take Chris Stokes side because Chris Stokes' lawyers are threatening to sue anyone who reports on this issue. This is really lame of Tmz

Shelly

I find it odd that TMZ would report Chris Stokes' response to the accusations before ever reporting on the accusations by the 'boys'. Crazy...it's almost as if they are siding with this molestor. Levin is gay...so I guess that's why. Perhaps this is normal behavior in the gay community? Behavior they cover up.........So sad for these guys. I hope all comes out in the open and they can heal.

danielle

it is terribly disappointing for TMZ to assume that since there are not specifics, that the allegations are not true. i have to believe Raz because no hetero African American male is going to tell that tale with out it being true, it seems that if he would be making up the story he would have a lot to lose considering that they are also related.
before choosing sides by who gave you a statement first( a bad way to play the game, i think) maybe you should make your own decisions. Molestation is never a joke and if it is true i hope he gets whats coming to him, if not i hope the two young men get the help that is needed, Raz seemed geniunely upset.

pRINCE

I always knew something was up with this fool I remember when I was growing up he manage immature with Marques Houston he looked like he had them on chains and omarion act like he got something going own with Chris cause when b2k broke up omarion took Chris side instead of the rest of his band members

Bigmama

I can understand why he keeps using the N Word he is MADD, Upset and hurt this is a Family Member, a Big Brother to him. someone he looked up too!! THEY should SUE HIM/chris stokes.... i believe he did do this because he said it on the phone that "I DONT DO THAT ANYMORE" = CASE CLOSED for me O and Marques Houston better get out HOPEFUL he didnt RAPE them....

IT SOUNDS like CHRIS STOKES was paying them money becuase HE DID DO THIS to them!! because HE TOLD him he didnt have to take care of them NO MORE! Ummmmm sounds like Chris was feeling badd that he did this to them and messed up there lives that is why he would not let there mom in the party and had them kick her out because he didnt want anyone to find out about what he had done...

reese

THATS PROBABLY WHY OMARIAN LEFT THE GROUP.HOPE CHRIS STOKES DIDNT MOLEST OMARIAN IF SO OMARIAN,
SPEAK UP!

duh

This is a totally biased article. Why? "Interestingly. . . for the most part the allegations lack specifics.' What is so "interesting" about this? What are you not so subtlely suggesting tmz? They are making it up? I guess you were there and know - right? I'm not saying I have any knowledge of whether this happened or not, but why is this article so slanted????

Bunnyrabbit

This is absolutly sad that these young men would be revictimized by tmz, and otheres who are so scared of a law suit that they will not report on it the way that it needs to be. And I hope chris is put under the jail!

KHARIZMA

WELL I BELIEVE HIM I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT CHRIS GAY ASS SINCE 1992 TRUST AND BELIEVE ME I HOPE HE ROTS IN JAIL...CUZ TRUST AND BELIEVE THE TRUTH WILL COME TO THE LIGHT ABOUT HIM, MARQUES HOUSTON,AND THE REST OF THAT DIGUSTING TUG CAMP.....I AM SO PROUD OF YOU RAZ AND RICKY AND QUINDON, MONTECO, AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO CHRIS AND MARQUES HAVE TOUCHED AND HAVE BEEN TOO SCARED TO SAY ANYTHING GOD BLESS, KHARIZMA

Jane Doe

I think this story is true because :
#1 why would he lie?
#2 why would he lie about something like that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments