B2K Manager: Sexual Abuse Claims are Crap

12/24/2007 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Stokes (center), who managed the band B2K before they broke up, is vehemently denying allegations he sexually abused former member Demario "Raz-B" Thorton (right) and his brother, Ricardo aka Ricky Romance (left).

The allegations, which surfaced on YouTube, include improper touching and outright molestation. Interestingly, both alleged victims can be heard generally accusing Stokes, but for the most part their statements lack specifics.

Stokes released this statement:

"The accusations that Demario "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this."

The statement continues: "My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children ... It's also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

tgnfats

What a shame that these boys had to go through being molested. Let's remember we our talking about 11 to 15 year old kids. The fact that they are attempting to retract the statements now is more evidence of the contral that Chris Stokes and his money has over their minds, and the shame that they feel for having been molested. The shame should be on Chris Stokes and his perverted nature. Please understand that I am not exclaiming that homosexuality is a perversion, but the desire to contral a child in a sexual way is the pervesion and is where the true shame lies in this whole matter. FYI NO MAN CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN ANALLY PENETRATED IF IT DIDNOT HAPPEN. Raz B gave a specific age, time and place when it happened which lends complete creditability to his claim. Chris Stokes must be stopped and every child he comes in to contact with should fear for the virginity and overall safety. Would you want Chris Stokes baby sitting your kids?

lmichelle

I know this is a few years old, but has anything happened with that freak Chris Stokes? It is amazing to me how there are actually people that don't believe these boys. This is why so many people are afraid to come forward about abuse. They think no one will believe them. Thanks a lot TMZ. You know you have proof that Chris is guilty and can vindicate those boys. Pedophiles everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief.

lmichelle

MONEY JUST MONEY

MONEY CHANCES EVERYTHING HES LINING ABOUT THIS SITUATION I THINK THEY PAYED HIM TO SAY DIS ITS A LIE LISTEN THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL WITH ALL THE SIGNS AND EVERYTHING I WATCH DA OLD VIDEOS DAT WAS OUT BACK IN DA DAY AND ITS TELLS ALOT FROM HOW BIGGY DIED AND TUPAC DIED AND ALL DA FAMOUS PEOLPE GETTING PAID ALOT FOR WHAT THEY DO AND ITS MONEY

anonymous

It's really sad if this is all true. I'm not surprised if it is, though. I know about the weirdness" of the music industry. It's not what people think. Read into it. Look up the black boule, selling your soul, illuminati, etc. You'll learn alot!

selina

this is so nasty for a man to try to use the statement "YOU WANNA BE FAMOUS DON'T YOU SO IF YOU DO YOU WILL DO THIS" is the most common punchline to be used in a music industry and that's the damn problem with these nasty men out here and its sad that 40% of those men are black and it's so embarrassing so claim that i'm black now

jose

lulu

I do not believe that Chris Stokes is gay at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5