Auld k.d. Lang Syne

12/25/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the most gifted lady singers of the era, k.d. lang, went shopping for gifts at The Grove in Los Angeles on Sunday -- looking like a big ol' scoop of bah humbug. Crying!

Miss Kathryn Dawn Lang, wearing form-fitted jeans, a lovely cotton coat and t-shirt, was the picture of holiday jeer. The "Salmonberries" star told a photog that she "hates Christmas."

She hides it well.

He's Boring now

She hates Christmas she said? Well I hate women that think they are men. I could care less how good she sings, she is warped..if thats her Mother next to her, all I have to say is "you poor thing".

Shes got a big mouth and ought to shut it. Hates Christmas...she hates everything that is normal about society.

Constant Craving...for what, yourself? How awful a person she must be

He's Boring now

#16 Jennier...how useful your information is, but I prefer sugardaddie.com for finding rich men...

Get Lost

Lenn K.

She looks like John Goodman in the Big Lebowski!!

Hollywood Azz

She looks like my uncle Charlie.

Mik

I was going to Wal-Mart and get her Christmas CD but now in can stay home and read TMZ . lol

Bradblowsgeorge

Dang, that is one ugly She-man. Yikes....it would take more than a paper bag, or a flag to do it for old glory..........Stick with the gals K. D. cuz I don't think there is a man out there who would wanna partake. Ewwwwww gives me the willies just looking at her. Better yet, go back to Canada. I don't think they celebrate Christmas there..........LOL

Democrats are evil

She hates Christmas because she thinks God gave her a rotten deal. So instead of being appreciative that she lives a good life in a beautiful country, she is hateful because she is a butt ugly Lesbian. To be truthful, if I was her, I would hate God big time too. My dog has taken better looking poops.

Correcting Your Mistakes

I don't care how she looks, she has one of the best singing voices of all time.

Skeeter

Those glasses look like something from 1960. So does her hairstyle, using style for lack of a better word. She's even ugly for a lesbian. Eeeek.

Anonymous

I feel bad for her. She is an angry, hateful FEMALE, no matter how HARD or how BAD she wants to not be. She hates God, and everything He represents and THATS why she is miserable. Take God out of the picture and you have NO hope. She is hateful because she first hates herself, because at some point in time, someone hurt her terribly and because she has NEVER gotten any help, she will not only hate herself forever but hate all those who oppose her and her lifestyle. Jesus died for you KD, but sadly, you might never meet Him.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, SANTA IS NOT THE REASON FOR THE SEASON, JESUS IS !!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE SANTA, THEN GO PICK ANOTHER DATE AND PARTY THEN, BUT FOR THE REST OF US, STOP TRYING TO TAKE OUT OUR REAL MEANING OF CHRISTMAS!!

gazoo

Listen to Hallalujah, and tell me this woman's voice isn't taken straight from an angel. Who cares if her face looks like the back end of a frying pan, left on the stove too long, her voice is absolutely beautiful.

jet engine

k.d. RULES!!!!!

jet engine

k.d. looks AWESOME!!! Love her and can't wait for her new cd to come out.

FlBiker

Looks like she just needs a good man.

RasputinsLiver

Blazin' one, #28...you think KD looks...."AWESOME"?!?

Wow, y'all don't set the bar very high at all do ya. Matter of fact, pavement's set higher'n what you set your taste in looks as.

M'k, look, nuthin' against her as a person. She does have one of the finest voices in music. Helluva talent, no doubt of it. But I doubt KD's as dishonest as you are to think she looks "AWESOME". Honest people know their positives and negatives.

Now, I in the grand scheme of things her looks don't mean diddly. But let's don't over-hype this deal none. She's as homely as they come. But, I suspect KD's just fine with that as her appearance and the way she dresses must attest.

I'm cool with her voice and talent and I have no problem overall with the way she looks. But I've never quite understood the whole dykes-hate-men-so-dress-and-look-like-men thing. That doesn't make any sense. What's up with that?

But don't lie about how she looks. She may look fine as far as just gettin' through life, but a beauty as we all define physical beauty she ain't. And there certainly is a common ground for what most of humanity down through the ages regards as physically beautiful, else we wouldn't have the art we have.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments