Brit's Ex-Sidekick Moves On ... to Jonas Brothers!

12/26/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who worked for Britney Spears for ten years has moved on from playing lackey to BritBrit to playing lackey to ... the Jonas Brothers. Gimme more teen superstars!
Fe Culotta
What's more, reports the New York Daily News, Felicia Culotta -- aka Fe -- has enlisted the services of Brit's former bodyguard, Big Rob, to work for Kevin, Joe and Nick -- who are 20, 18, and 15, respectively. By her account, Felicia started working with Brit when she was 16. Did someone tell Mom and Pop Jonas about this?

Fe says that working with the Jonases is "a totally positive experience" and says they are "wonderful."

my

Britney is such white trash ......first

april

I feel sorry for anyone who worked or works for britney, now lil sis is going to follow in her foot steps.

FlBiker

Imagine having to work for that worthless ignorant piece of crap for 10 years?

Bradblowsgeorge

Britney who?

That loser is soooo over. Just a matter of time before she kills someone in her car, or herself.

Yucks!

Ding,Dang,Y'all! I guess I can't send her on anymore late night "burger" runs! I guess I'll have to send Jamie Lynn to "fetch my vittles"!

roughdaddy

this would be a non story if it were any other celeb,,,reporting on when britney taking a #2 cant be far behind!!! i dont blame tmz, but the dailynews!!!!!!!!

Mikey

Hey Jonas Brothers, Don't you know that big rob will run to the media and tell all once you fire him for being lame. Remember, i told ya!

What are you that Stupid?

This woman busted her ass for Brit Brit and then Brit tosses her to the curb. It's Brits loss

Fannity

I would work for those guys in a second! They are so hardworking and earnest.
I hear they are great to work for and with, and that their parents (unlike Lynne Spears) do not treat employees such as Fe as if they were babysitters or substitute parents.

As for Big Rob, I would put money on it that they treat him 1000 times better than Britney did - hence his turncoating on her. He bunks in their tour bus with the boys and their father; and you even see him playing along in their YouTube videos.

Love or hate their music, there appears to be no comparison between one vapid blonde teen left to fend for herself and feed her family without any parenting and the cohesive, grounded family unit the Jonases appear, for now, to be. I hope they can keep it up! All of us, in my house, LOVE them.

Me myself and I

Yeah, I would rather work for these 3 boys then discusting Britney !

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Fe Felicia Coulotta and Big Rob are TWO GOOD REAL PEOPLE Brit had around and who really were huamn beings rather than just on the payroll only. Read Felicia Fe Coulotta's statement about Brit which is public and online but is more of a cry for help and reachout to Brit and for her family to do something, be proactive ,rather than spilling the beans or turning on Brit.
Jonas win withFe andBig Robadn Brit and her family are losers with their lives in constant turmoil.

AlwaysHungry

I think Felicia was one of the few in Britney's circle who actually cared about Britney and not just about the paycheck. But it is becoming more and more evident that Britney does not want to listen to anyone who has a contrary opinion. Anyway, I wish Felicia and The Jonas Brothers much success. They seem to be hard workers

shanghai

Having met Fe at a concert I was very impressed with her professional manner and charm.

Taylor

The Jonas family is extremely down to earth and amazingly nice. Its a good place for Fe and Big Rob to be in, they treat them like family, not employees.

Love em.