Cash, Nash and Jessica Alba -- Huh?

12/27/2007 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In town to play the Los Angeles Clippers, Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash (right) went out to lunch yesterday with his wife, Alejandra (center), some random guy (black jacket) -- and Jessica Alba (left) and Cash Warren (center). Weird group, right?

So not only did Cash Warren knock up -- and get engaged to -- one of the hottest women in Hollywood, but he hangs with the two-time NBA MVP, too! What's the deal with this guy?

She Never Learns

"Random Guy"

Lol

Poetical

O.K. Whomever thought of random Guy gets the joke of the day award that was a good one. But why take his identity. Anybody know who this random dude is?

MNgirl

If I saw any of these people on the street, I wouldn't give them a second glance. They're all nobodies.

Firegirl

Gee, I thought the random guy was Cash. I'm suprised that nobody is referring to him as Mr. Alba yet......

me

they are just a bunch of adults looking to enjoy cup of coffee and conversation so what?

sd

He's the son of a longtime actor (Michael Warren) with lots of connections & friends in the business.

KH

MNgirl,

It's pretty clear you don't know sports, because any one who knows sports knows Steve Nash, two time MVP.

Cartman

I hope she gains a bunch of weight so that we never have to suffer through another movie made with her no talent ass again.

billy jack

In addition to being an accomplished actor with connections in the business, Cash's father was an All-American basketball player at UCLA. I know he played with Kareem and I think he was a team captain for one or 2 seasons. Maybe Cash was working on arranging an introduction between Steve Nash and his Mike Warren. Quite the basketball talent between those 2 guys.

Random Guy

I'm the Random Guy! Jessica and Alejandra have great asses!

Danielle

I have to agree with MNgirl, Alba, Warren who cares. Those two girls look like they are about to get into a cat fight.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

These people generally look homeless except for Alba. I bet she's got some seriously nice bags now. Too bad she's such a bitch, or I'd suck 'em for her.

TheLostGirl

Congrats to them. Shame she had to beg- then get knocked up, but she got there in the end!

VS

Cash and the guy he is talking to went to school together. He did attend Harvard School. Michael Warren is his father and
he attended UCLA playing Basketball. I wish cash would pull out his degree so everyone can be happy. I hope he gets a
job and never be called Mr. Alba, not with an Ivy Leagued Education. Cash it's time to step up!

Unless he really has nothing to prove to anyone! Which he does not! JMO!

Weirdenstein

Look at the icky boring people. Might as well be invisible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments