Rosie - Yep, I'm the Most Annoying Celeb

12/30/2007 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell was just voted Most Annoying Celebrity of 2007 -- and she's not shying away from the dubious distinction.

Parade magazine readers voted her most annoying, giving her almost 50% of the votes (Paris Hilton was a distant second with 24%). And as if to prove herself, she went straight to her video blog to acknowledge it: "I am the most annoying, I suppose, but whatever."

Her daughter Vivi's adorable response: "No, you're not!"

Papa Brown's Got a Brand New Problem

Five of James Brown's kids are trying to get their late father's will scrapped, in an attempt to get money for themselves that he had earmarked for his grandkids and needy children.

The children allege that the Godfather of Soul's ex-advisors used undue influence to get him to create charitable trusts to help themselves, though the will itself shows that the trusts leave money to educate Brown's grandkids. One Atlanta lawyer says that earlier wills might cast doubt on whether he really wanted to leave his estate to charity.

One of Brown's advisors, Buddy Dallas, called the charges "an act of desperation."

Party Favors: De La Hoya Knocks Out Baby ... Jimmy Fallon Gets Hitched

At last, some good news for Oscar De La Hoya: The boxer and his wife, singer Millie Corretjer, just welcomed their second child together, Nina Lauren Nenitte, on Saturday. Oscar also has three children from previous relationships. ... Jimmy Fallon married producer Nancy Juvonen on Saturday in Necker Island. She's the producing partner of Drew Barrymore, and the pair met on the set of "Fever Pitch."

roughdaddy

so is oscar a cross dresser or not??? what happen to the lawsuits???

Tristania

I love Rosie. I'm glad she's annoying the people who need to be annoyed. Go Rosie.

Spurs

To Rosie-o-retards daughter---yes she is. No really, she is.

To Tristania---the only one that needs to be annoyed is you. Idiot.

Jessica

Yep rosie is annoying,brown's kids need to get a job and stop trying to fight a dead man will, congrats to la hoya although I thought he was gay? Mmhh also congrats jimmy cougars rule everyone should get atleast two;)

Tristania

To Spurs:

Wow, you're rapier wit really cut me to the bone. Get back to me when you're a little older and a little wiser.

Lenn K.

Of course Rosie is the worse. Hell, she annoys herself. That way she can't keep a job. James Brown's kids will be fighting this will for years, too many greedy people involved!!

Tristania

And yes, I know. I see I spelled "your" as "you're". In the words of the great Rosie: "Whatever"!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Rosie has got to be the biggest piece of useless crap on this planet and she's brainwashed her gullible fans. I feel terrible for her children. They'd be a lot better off sitting in an orphanage.

Rosie, you're a huge disgrace to this country. EVERY soldier and their family HATE your guts, because you're so fixed on defeat and all your little conspiracry theories can't be backed up. Keep blabbin' your fat mouth, because you are on the wrong side of history.

And please learn the rules of the water, while boating. You are a danger to every other boater and you are putting your little brainwashed children at risk too.

Poetical

I have to admit Rosie does get on my nerves she just urks me. She is in need of attention. She needs to melow out and enjoy a good taco.

They forgot to mention

Rosie is also the most hidious looking piece of crap on the planet too.

Carol

Rosie can be very annoying. Does she think that will convince others to agree with her?

Glisten Garbor

Rosie cannot be the most annoying celebrity of 2007..Britney Spears is.....

Bart

Rosie should be under medical care. Her brain is very warped.

roughdaddy

didnt rosie have a crush on tom cruise? what happen to it

Ashley

I can not stomach Rosie! She is loud, opinionated and obnoxious. She is a disgrace to this country and if she is so unhappy living here then perhaps she should leave. I am so sick of hearing her rant about George Bush and Republicans in general. No sane, intelligent person cares about what her political opinions are. She attacks people for not agreeing with her deluded opinions and feels that her opinion is the only correct one. When I see her on television I immediately turn to a different channel so I can escape seeing that angry, ugly face and hearing her useless ranting. I am in no way surprised to see that she has been voted The Most Annoying Person and I totally agree with that vote!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments