« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wanna Get a Piece of Michael Vick's Doghouse?

12/31/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now here's a listing that's going to burn up the market -- the house where Michael Vick let dogs kill each other for amusement -- is up for sale for a cool $1.1 million. Arf!

The infamous dog house didn't sell during a recent auction -- shocking, we know -- so developer Wilbur Ray Todd, Jr. has put it on the market. The spread, in case you were wondering, is a 15-acre compound with five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, two fireplaces, cathedral ceilings -- and no doghouses of any kind! If they can't sell it, maybe they can leash it.

Mr. Ed beware: The listing notes that the property allows horses.

Vick's home these days is a prison cell in Warsaw, Va., where he's serving a 23-month sentence for dogfighting conspiracy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LAla

MICHAEL VICK IS A SICK TWISTED *SSHOLE

THE MAVENSTEIN

THEY SHOULD NOT PUT THIS MAN IN PRISON!!!!

THEY SHOULD HAVE LOCKED HIM IN A ROOM WITH A DOZEN ANGRY BEATEN PITBULLS FOR HOUR OR TWO!!!

Roam

Ha, Jersey and Donna are really Anger Jolie and Alicia posing again - deformation is so sweet. You've just lost your keys.

Get some balls and use your own name. JEALOUS WITCHES.

littlefan9

For number 58 I would call you by your name but that would
mean I wold have respect for you. And I DON"T! Yes, it is America
or people like you would not be allowed to post you two cents on
boards without a name attacted to them. Yes, for your unknowly dumb
remark don't question my line in destroying this country it's people like
you with all your hate that will take care of that just fine Thank you very
much. What Vick did was wrong and I said so but don't hang a man for
killing a dog when we have people (animals) walking this street for killing
people. This county has already gone to GA. in a hand basket, with one
side thinkers like you!

EDITH

This is not about Mike Vick. All you people who are still angry with him need to realize that, and get over it. This is about the developer, Wilbur Ray Todd, Jr., who's trying to make a buck off the bad, bad, stupid thing that Mike Vick did. The First thing Wilbur needs to do is get rid of the dog runs and dog houses and anything that gives reference to that dark period of time. These are not good selling points. Then he needs to do a little landscapeing, and maybe "stage" the *house for sale. Do the right marketing and prehaps he can get the $1.1 mil he's asking for.

*right now this is a house....it will take some one with a heart to make it a Home.

Party 'till you die!

I worked as an Animal Control Officer for many years. It is true that some breeds are more likely to be aggressive than others and believe me, we studied and observed this in the field. From what I learned, pit bulls were usually very friendly and obedient dogs, unless trained or tortured not to be so by the owners. This is true of any breed. Not to pick on a particular breed, but surprisingly, the breed that we went to the most bite calls on were chows and chow mixes. Most of our calls were for people who owned the dogs, or people who simply go too close. But even this was a random 'luck of the genetic draw' as many people who have them sound them to be loyal animals that were good with families. Some types of small specialty breeds are prone to nipping and biting too. Much of this is due to inbreeding, poor breeding, and raising practices. As far as pit breeds go, they were very unlikely to show aggression. I am glad to see people serve jail time for abuse of any animals, but I am not a judge, so I will not say more than that. This was my experience and is what we we found to be true in this often sad industry. I mean no offense to anyone, nor particular breeds of dogs, but it is a fact. And please think seriously about adopting animals from shelters. You will find them to be wonderful animals, often well trained, who truly appreciate a second chance at life.

egriffin

To #27 and #30, this situation has nothing to do with Michael Vick being black or being a hick. Try just being a jerk!

To everyone that wants him to serve a longer sentence, be glad he got any jail time at all with the way celebs seem to walk from crimes that you or me would get the book thrown at us for.

As for those that say burn in hell and want him harmed, let me say that the same God that you want to send him there is also the same God YOU will have to face one day.

Cartman

I heard Michael had to take the rape stand tonight being that he's a noob in the "Federal pound me in the Ass" prison on New Year's.

I'll have to send him a circular pillow.

You keep walkin that talk you put your dogs through, tough guy.

Cartman

P.S. Axe yo momma to send mo lettas to the judge for your weak punk ass.

ha ha, who's on the rape-stand now, Mike?

Quiet

i wonder if there is buried bones on the property? he sucks

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i wonder if this house has a stripper pole,if so it's worth every penny...

Roam

Hey #58 Paul - Live and Let Die. Keep hanging out with Kylie and you'll never see the light. Your wings are dust.

Your devotion to your Queen is noted, my devotion to mine is wise.

#57 "James" two questions I'd like to ASK you -

What is the name of Superman's alter ego?

Which snakes did the ancient Egyptians worship?

You're not James.

I dig very deep trenches.

What took so long

Hey Van Halen SUCKS and so do you!!!

amy

I live very near his house. Only 2 people put down bids that were way under the asking price of 1 million. Can you say over priced and not worth it. People in Va. want him to burn in hell and he will soon be have state charges filed which hold much more possible jail time than the fed. charges.

UGGGHHHH

BIKER!! How dare you say black people should not own dogs!!!! I am an intelligent WHITE, american woman who thinks people like YOU give us a bad name! I think uneducated, white, obviously gap-toothed, inbred people such as yourself should not own dogs. I am sorry if dogs are YOUR girlfriends, some people love dogs and treat them as family, not the newest girlfriend. Go home you inbred, hilljack!!!