Ashlee and Pete: Yawn of a New Year

1/1/2008 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The clingy girlfriend of Pete Wentz sipped on a beverage as her man chilled -- Pete's face is hidden under that festive beanie -- most likely his boredom is too.

The pseudo rock star pair dragged in the New Year in Miami at the Shore Club. You may now return to recuperating from your hangover.

She looks like hell

She has a man face.

Twinker

I now can't abide either Ashlee nor Jessica Simpson because on Sunday my teen daughter discreetly and politely approached Jessica in an airport (she was walking up and down the terminal and sitting in the public area waiting for her flight) for her autograph and this "supposedly Christian" young woman was ungracious and rude ignoring my daughter's simple and quiet request.....

These 2 young women certainly are not well mannered nor well educated.

roughdaddy

geez she took way too much of that hunker!!! actually,,,girls who are animated in public usually bring ziltch in the bedroom!!!

Caitlin

Pete Wentz is amazing and I love him and Fall Out Boy. Ashlee on the other hand, does have a mans face. She is not that talented either. Remember the SNL performance? At least Fall Out Boy can play live. Pete can date whoever he wants, but why Ashlee freakin' Simpson?!

Nastybasket

Yeah their daddy sold their souls to the devil.
They just whore around and pretend to be Southern ladies.
They way they act is more like backwoods white trash.

lindsay

ashlee looks like she has had MORE work done or( (overdone),,& NOW LOOKS VERY FREAKISH OR DRAG QUEEN & MUCH OLDER

SUN

My daughter says this chic has ruined him, and his band. Totally ruined his image, she wants her gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonny389

POST THIS ,JESSICA SIMPSON IS A BIG,AND CANT EVEN SPEND A FEW SEC GIVING LITTLE GIRL AN AUTOGRAPH,LITTLE GIRL WHOEVER YOU ARE YOUR ARE ,YOUR BETTER OFF,NOT LOOKING UP TO THE LIKE OF ANOTHER HILLBILLIE TRASH QUEEN,PICK YOU IDOLS WELL,AND DONT DO AS THEY DO,THEY DONT MEAN A THING,JUST CAUSE AOL AND BROWSERS BOMBS US WITH THEM DOES'NT MEAN THERE ANY GOOD,YOU LEARNED A GOOD LESSON,I'M SURE YOU HAVE BETTER PEOPLE THAN THAT TO LOOK UP TO,MOM, A TEACHER,ANYONE ELSE?

Logo Designers

glad they brought it in safe

Helio

Pete should have spent some time with me on New Year's. I've seen what he is packing and we would have had a slammin good time.

Radical Free Agent

Hey #3. Assica are not Christian girls with good values, and if you didn't know that before your daughter was embarrassed in public, being blown off by a bubble 'blond' with fake breasties, you certainly should have. Encourage your daughter to look a bit deeper when she selects idols. You too, mom.

DvonDman

He's such a winner, NOT!

Mr Poop Scoop

Ashlee does look like she has had more extensive work done. I believe her large chin is natural however the cheeks definatley are not. They apprear to be even larger than before. She actually had almost no cheeks prior to her initial surgery. She does look much older and more masculin now,

anna

Hey, # 3...where was Jessica bound for? I've always thought she was sexy but I dont like to hear that she was rude to a wee one.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments