B2K's Raz-B is Hanging with Chris Stokes?!

1/3/2008 10:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He made -- then recanted -- serious allegations of rape against former manager Chris Stokes just last week -- so why was B2K member Raz-B chilling with Stokes last night? Damage control, anyone?!

TMZ caught De'Mario Monte Thornton (aka Raz-B), his bro Ricky Romance and Chris Stokes at Mr. Chow in Los Angeles, leaving the restaurant together for a picture perfect photo-op, with Raz-B proclaiming, "We love each other, man!" Um ... WHAT?

The whole thing reeks of a publicity set-up, but at least Raz and Ricky got a free meal out of the deal!

Lenn K.

When is this dumb rap crap and these stupid names going to stop, it's sooo old!!

roughdaddy

never have i seen a straight man with an elaborate shade like this!! im just saying!

K-FED

I think it be true. Chris tried to touch my weenie in a Denny's bafroom once.

Tony0511

I think it happened also, Chris paid them boys off. As you can see, Chris looks a little sweet, It was probably black mail

Jo Jo

Is this the BET channel or Animal Planet?

Phony Tony

I wish all rappers would get cancer of the larynx.

TheLostGirl

They're a pair of sell outs, as bad as each other!

Shelly

I don't believe the rape allegations were bogus. What I do believe is that each of these individuals is sick. Obviously they liked the 'abuse', so much so that they are willing to sell their asses. Yeah, that family is messed up all around. Chris Stokes is a molester and the boys (NOW MEN BTW) are sick! I just hope RazB doesn't abuse his own son. This stuff goes on in cycles in families.

nubius

oh look! it's the new cast of Noah's Arc!

lynette

At first I believed the allegations. Then I thought he was given some hush money, so he change his mind. But now I don't know what the hell is going on. I really would like to hope not of the allegations are true @ all.

Bailey

"The whole thing reeks of a publicity set-up"

Tru dat, TMZizzle. But at least they're not driving while intoxicated, putting other lives at risk, just to get some camera time. But they're still dumb.

Angel

we can state our won opinion about the story without all the racist comments!

Yucks!

All three of them look "fruity" to me. I think they are all gay and are afraid to admit it. Raz B is a liar with no talent.

Poetical

I think he enjoyed every min. Just wanted some money and attention.

Muzik

Raz-B is the only celebrity in the picture and he's not a rapper -- why is rap being brought up?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments