TMZ Confirms, Lohan Slips on Sobriety

1/3/2008 5:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh no ... this is not good. Cameras caught Lindsay Lohan taking a swig out of a bottle of what we've confirmed is champagne on New Year's Eve in Italy.

Blair Berk, Lindsay's lawyer, told TMZ, "The good news was that Lindsay stopped herself that night, called her sponsor, and got herself immediately back on track. There is no magic cure here. The most unfortunate part of this is that Lindsay has to share her 'one day at a time' with the entire world."
Click to launch!

Malteselover

I bet this was not the first time,just the first pic we've seen!

Jizy

NO WAY that's the bottle you were using for an ashtray, NO WAY!

Sara

I feel sorry for her and agree with Alice. I'm in college and she's like every other kid here. We're just lucky that the worlds not watching our every move...If my parents knew my habits they would probably want to send me to rehab! But it's not an addiction though...i just love 2 party!

Merry Christmas

Blohan is spoiled and arrogant. Do you think we should all believe she is SERIOUS about getting off the juice? Get real. She will be a boozer and pill popper and coke head forever - she thinks she's untouchable and indestructable. She loves Marilyn Monroe so much, she will live and die just like her.

Just meeee

She only got herself back on track because she knew she got busted. Can't wait until she relapses and kills an innocent person. What will next time be, the 4th rehab stint? She's worse than Pete Doherty.

Jizy

I couldn't ever date a sober chick, BORING!

Fat Slob # 13

So she slipped up, big deal. I would have too if I were her. In spite of herself, this hottie's got a lot going for her. I'd like to be the guy who's nailin' her, sober or not.

hee hee hee

WHAT A WHORE!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A TOTAL WRECK. SHE'LL NEVER MAKE IT. WATCH SHE'LL O.D. AN FUGLEY FRECKLED HAS BEEN. I CAN'T STAND THIS HO! HAPPY NEW YEAR FIRE CROTCH!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! HATE THIS BIATCH!

Ricky

Happy New Year everybody! Okay, first off, it seems as if everyone is policing everyone else. Secondly, why was there a camera there at the party to capture the sobriety slip? It is up to Lindsay Lohan and her publicist to allow the public to show various parts of her private life. This is a new year everybody, it is 2008, which means that a lot of stuff going on in pop culture, counter culture, as well as sub culture, is going bye-bye, if you know what I mean. It is time to wake up from the daze of the past eight years and get busy. To celebrities who read these comments and their associates, it is your choice. You certainly have the power to disguise the "uglier" aspects of life of that celebrity, however dire they may be. I would really like to see Lindsay Lohan in a good film and..... with an open mind..... see these paparazzi videos of her and other celebrities in the entertainment industry without forming an opinion of the person! That's not going to happen with everybody that sees these videos. So, it's up to the publicists to decide what can be shown and exposed, yes? Agree? With all the technology out today, it's different, it's not the eighties or nineties, when rockstars and actors were going on sexy rampages, this is creepy, as if the public is watching the celebrities (not to be confused with people participating in reality shows) with prying eyes. I do think it can get confusing, there is a thin line between art and reality, sanity and insanity, etc. That is why we have films, music and such. They distinguish the difference. Please, tmz.com, if you would like to respond back, feel free, you guys have my email address. To all the celebrities in the industry, their publicists, associates, agents and people out there who have not made it yet but will (such as moi), I raise my glass to a new year of mindbending films, music, books, art and whatever else in entertainment. Salutations! P.S: Not everybody understands a Cancer.

formrpartygrl

I was you without the celebrity. you will do it, try controlled drinking for awhile and you know it dos not work. go to a meeting

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

hey lindsay,one day at a time....

Agent D

HOW CAN ANY OF YOU DUMBASSES SAY "OH IT WAY NYE" OR I LOVE THIS ONE "IT WAS ONLY SPARKLING WINE"! ISN'T IT ALCOHOL??????? IDIOTS. That is like saying its' ok to a heroin addict who only used half their syringe. SHE IS AN ALCOHOLIC, SHE CAN'T DRINK PERIOD. EVER. Or she will just fall right back into it. Just like a smoker who quits, as soon as you pick up that smoke, your hooked again, no doubt. And who really bought she was sober anyway???? She sure as hell didn't fool me. If you thought she was sober, than I am Madonna, and am filthy rich. MORONS!!!!!!

cphill

who gives a crap jesus i say let her drink all she wants

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

we don't know how many bottles she drunk but the thing is,,, the rehab has no good effect for her...

George William Gockel

God bless Lindsay Lohan. And I will Lindsay Lohan to stop drinking and for Lindsay Lohan to stay sober for the rest of her life.