Brit Gets Hauled Away -- 5

1/4/2008 12:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Next photo

COMMENTS

britneys csection

look how coked up this slut looks. she brought this upon herself. show up to court on time brit. get your life together

tammy

i have no words i'm just stunned

MICHELLE J

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER. I KNOW THE PAIN SHE IS IN WITH HER KIDS AND I HAVE BEEN THERE. I HOPE SHE CAN FIND HER WAY OUT OF THIS.

Siobhan

What is wrong with this girls family, Note to self never let my daughter become a pop star and then leave her to make the next one rich. All that money and fame are nothing compared to mental health. Someone do something. I would not want to be this girl. She will be in the TMZ when child stars go bad.

maria

omigod.. i feel so so sad for her.... whole situation is horrible.. one person to blame & thats kevin Federline....i HATE HIM

BoutTime

She looks like she shaved her head again in this picture. WTF?
I wonder if she was smoking Salvia. It's legal and makes people trip out.
So sad really

noyankhere

looking thru these pictures i have nothing but tears for her.. its heartbreaking to see justt how far she has falling and just how bad she is , and its so painful to watch . i cannot see how she can continue in that town.. noone deserves to be humiliated like this and i pray for her.. her parents should come together and pray for their daughter she is in a really bad place. i hope this does not end in another hollywood tradgedy... and THS with an unhappy ending... terrible , just terrible.. i was watching thru some of her videos on her website and to see what she has achieved and the level of performance that she gave, to be like this is unbelievable... truely shocking and a warning to all you greedy parents pushing your kids into show business .. be careful of what you want...

karo

#5 im totally with u on this one, im usually an ass to brit but this is real heartbreaking, this girl has lost it and its sad that its in front of everyone, i pray for her and her family to. God be with her at all moments and let the virgin Marry intervine for her and her kids, amen.

WHOCARES

I WOULD HAVE JERKED OFF ON HER FACE

Heather

I'm not a fan of her music...never have been. But as a mother and a human, I feel terrible for her. She seems so sad. TMZ should be ashamed for sensationalizing her trauma....the headline reads "she's smiling!" She clearly is NOT smiling OR happy. Looks to me like she is in pain.

Amber

I, honestly believe Ms. Spears is not suffering from any illnesses except being spoiled by the media. Of course, any human being would love negative and positive press about themself. It is all about knowing families out there know your name. And, I think Ms. Spears became addicted to the media light and cannot live without it. Sadly, Anna Nicole Smith didn' know how to handle it either. Well...look at her now!

sad fan

this is so sad, she is a human being, a mixed up young girl and the paparazzi are most to blame!! they should leave her alone, they have helped to make this poor young girl crazy!! she needs alot of help and alot of alone time to figure out who she is! I will pray for her!

Harry Nipples, Jr.

Her parents did this to her by prostituting her out to the media. They put her on the Crazy Train so they could ride the Gravy Train.

Matthew

She is so sad. I NEVER liked Kevin but he has stepped up to the plate. He will have to keep it together fo those kids. They need someone. I dont think the mother is as bad as they say. They always like to blame the mother. Thats bs. You can teach your kids all day long not to have sex but Jamie did. It happens she isnt the only teen to do this. Many others in Hollywood didnt.

jomo

Leave this poor woman alone!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments