Jayden Taken to the Hospital Too

1/4/2008 5:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two ambulances left Britney's house, both headed for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center -- one transporting Britney, the other had 16-month-old Jayden James in it!

A car carrying Jayden's older brother Sean arrived at K-Fed's home a short time later. No word on what Jayden was being treated for.

Stay tuned ...

Just Common

I think the only thing anyone knows right now is that there are two people in the hospital. As for as Ms Spears "suffering from mental illness", I really do not buy that. I think what she "suffers" from is no one ever telling her "NO". She is a spoiled rotten little brat who has always gotten away with everything and has a twisted view of the world. Just because she became a "teen queen" and filled concert halls (when her only talent was dancing because she sure cannot sing worth anything) she thinks she is above everyone else and the laws of this country. And the more people support her, the worse she will get. I hope this takes her down and all of her little supporters. And the only one that has be stable in this whole thing has been K-Fed, surprisingly! I would not have given you much for him in the beginning but now he seems to be by far the better parent.

ATLchick

#40 you are right on. She is seriously mentally ill.

jospaceanna

Have any of us ever seen this poor little boy smile? Sean Preston learned how to smile when his mama was only slightly insane. Jayden wasn't so lucky. This poor sad creature needs to be locked up til these children have some importance in her miserable life other than gorgeous little "accessories"! She needs to get at least a year's treatment somewhere where they know how to treat hard-core NUTS!

Amanda

Poor Jayden... I hope he didn't get into whatever Britney was messing around with (drugs, alcohol, etc.)

Michigan Mom

It never mentioned on the news that either of her boys were sent to the Hospital...I don't believe this at all.....NBC would of mentioned it

Dottie

These kids will start to remember everything their mother is doing to them. It's too sad!!!

Michigan Mom

CNN confirmed this is not true...He is with his father

MARGO

I believe the media and us as society is to blame for this how would u feel if you had cameras and groups of people surrounding you everyday everywhere you go,,,,my god we all just want to see everything they do some will take pics of them pooping if at all there were no doors on the stalls. I know if i had to deal with all the hetic surroundings as these stars does than i would of been in mental ward a long time ago. we need to understand she is being watched non stop we as parents are not be recording our every move and i know i mess up alot as a parent but she gets judge by us...PLEASE none of us our perfect and i bet we would get so many things picked on if we were being watched,,,come on you know it has to be alot to deal with. I think we all should lay off of these people and quit judged them so much because at the end of the day they are still PEOPLE LIKE US..We all wear god issued shoes and will be in the same place when we die,,,there is not a seperate heaven for the rich and famous,,DO YOU THINK GOD WOULD JUDGE SO HARSHLY

ME

POOR KIDS. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF THEIR SKANKY MAMA. THEY MAY BE YOUNG BUT CAN TELL WHAT'S GOING ON. EVERY PICTURE I SEE OF HER AND HER KIDS SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE DOESN'T CARE.

ar

agree w/ you penny! How can she not care. When my son was one, i
was busy w/ his newborn sister and he drank a bottle of mylican(gas
drops) while i wasn't looking. That moment almost killed me. he was
fine and the paremedics said it didn't hurt him but knowing i could
of prevented it was just beyond awful. The way she smiled in the
ambulance (and was under the influence ) she could care less what
happens to those sweet babies. I hope those babies get put into
happier homes and away from alll this hell.

MARGO

you guys are a joke my god what is your promblem? I really think if you were put in the same enviroment and that same age as her and have no peace then lets see how good you become.....i am not a fan of brittney by far but i am one who knows that society is killing the rich and famous,,,yeah they did sign up for the fame and they knew that there would be alot of media but i know that did not expect this...instead of beating this girl up why don't people exspecially older ones with more knowledge try to guide her and quit promoting the media by wanting more more more more more more...yeah she might not be the worlds best mom right now but know this none of us are. She is a lost soul in need of some help. People who are knocking her and judging her MUST BE PERFECT RIGHT? Not one of you are saying anything like i hope she is ok i hope she gets the help she needs so she can become the best mom she could be. Try to give some heart, like it is your family, a friend a parent from your child's class, a neighbor she is a human being EVERYONE REMEMBER THAT

Wendy

I pray to God Jayden is OK. Britney has really done it this time for sure if I was Kevin I wouldn't let Britney see her boy's for a long time. She needs help and to stop being a media whore. Maybe she thought her sister is getting more attention and she can't have that. This is all a crazy mess and I just want to slap her and tell her to wake up and to take care of herself for them boys and STOP THE MADNESS! PLEASE PRAY FOR JAYDEN SO HE WILL BE OK!

dragon77lady

As precautionary measure, the youngest Federtot was also transported by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai just after 12:30 a.m., where he was checked out by doctors. He was not treated for any injuries and was discharged into the care of his father.

HE WAS NOT HURT AT ALL YOU BASTARDS> I LIKE HOW YOU JUDGE HER BEFORE YOU KNOW THE FACTS. AND TRY TO SAY SHE ATTEMPTED TO HURT HIM TMZ JUST LEAVES THIS STUFF OUT TO CAUSE MORE DRAMA

SHE REFUSED TO GIVE HIM UP TO THE AUTHORITIES.

Mars

Okay, I do not care what is going on with Britney anymore. I heard she was smiling in her pics, and well I just had to see what a psycho she looks like. But, when I heard her baby boy Jayden James was hospitalized as well during all the fiasco, I just had to know if he is okay. Since, there is no word on him yet, I will stay tuned. Those kids have rough lives just being in the celebrity spotlight. Too bad for them, it is Britney's type of spotlight.

blueskies

Was there still a parenting monitor with her when she had the boys?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments