Pandemonium Outside Brit's Madhouse

1/4/2008 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Chaotic" doesn't even begin to describe the clusterf**k that went on around Britney Spears' home tonight as the popwreck was taken away to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in an ambulance.

TMZ was there -- and man was it crazazy!!! Our cameras also caught Sean Preston being taken away in a black VW and a throng of paparazzi trying to get the money shot.

Must suck to be TMZ!

sorry FAKE, but, I have heard it on the television, I have heard it on my local news, on the radio, in other magazines. Sorry that I REALLY don't feel like surfing the 'net at 5:30 in the morning, but *gasp*, I have a life - if you want proof, and it's out there, you are more than welcome to do your own search. I am not your secretary. I gave proof, sorry if that was not good enough for you.

But that's okay, you just keep holding on to that illusion that Britney is the victim in all this.

Willy

Her actions May possibly be one of the Side effects of an ancestor who used LSD in the 60's

Mom2genuises

Who are those monsters chasing those kids...I don't give a damn about Britney
she needs in patient psych....but those guys who can chase down those babies
after all ths trauma, and LA county who continue to allow this mentally
deficient mother to have those kids....its sick.

Fan of Brit-Brit

I think that it is time for the paparazzi and the media to step back and leave this situation alone. Despite that Britney is a celebrity or a popwreck or whatever you want to call her, her situation is not something that can be fun to read about anymore. The situation was never fun but it was portrayed as something funny by media sites, including TMZ as we all know. When someone is taken by gurney to an ambulance to a hospital with children aboard, it's serious. I think that she had a breakdown from her divorce and, fueled by drugs and alcohol, she just cannot handle her life. Perhaps she finally realized that she is going to lose her children. If the paparazzi can do anything, help her get help as it seems that she has no one on her side. But lose the disrespectful language.

juzt me G

She needs to hurry up and do an Anna nicole smith. SHE IS A WASTE OF SPACE !

Yucks!

DRAMA QUEEN & ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!

Barack

Renee, you gave no proof. Did you read the word "legal" not gossip? Geesh! Like you sources -- NONE.

I'm off to the salt mines. Enjoy your day watching TV and try to have a heart, just for a minute.

Kev

Paps chasing after an ambulance - something I hoped I'd never see.

BronzedBum

I hope someone protects them boys from her! This is a BAD situation, and something bad is going to happen,

Meztisa

..........Brit is in a "functioning" mental breakdown. So, so sad. Of course we all know she is responsible for herself and what happens to her, but I can't help thinking what an idiot Federline is.

I hope she gets the help she so badly needs so she can regain her life, her children, her sanity, her self-respect and get that money-sucking-no-talent-good-for-nothing leech out of her life. He is truly a parasite.

ButtLvnBear401

The girl needs to be put away for awhile because it's obvious that her elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

blablabla

Watching how the paps just WOULD NOT get out of the way of the ambulance, I can only watch in disbelief. What if the situation was life-threatening? And the police were next to useless in crowd control.

It's time for California to change it's pap-interference laws.

We love that you're always on the scene but GET THE F__K OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, CNN got the real money shot -- with the helicopter view

R u kidding?

Are you kidding me with this? Ya know Brit doesnt help herself to much in these types of situations...BUT when are we going to start holding these scavengers accountable for endangering the lives of celebrities?????? Wasnt Princess Diana enough? If she were SERIOUSLY injured she wouldnt have got to the hospital in a timley manner due to the carlessness of these HOUNDING photographers! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Jack Williams

>>TMZ was there -- and man was it crazazy!!!

It's people/companies **like** TMZ that are making the scene "crazazy!!!". Let people live their lives you vultures.

monique

She's an idiot and clearly doesn't want to be a mother. Britney thought having kids was a cute thing to do - like buying a puppy. She has no concept of what being a real mother entails.