Paris Orders Up More Pizza Boy?

1/4/2008 9:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's been spotted with a new guy in nearly every port -- and now it looks like Paris Hilton might be having another slice of her pizza boy, Sexy Lexi!

TMZ caught Paris and her brother Barron at Goa last night, making a grand entrance literally seconds after the heiress' Swedish import, Alex Vaggo.

Though Alex can be seen waiting for her right inside the door, it looks like the only guy Paris went home with was her brother.

Seattlelite

Out with her brother again... showing him the ropes
The pizza boy probably needed to be seen again, so paid escort Paris was called

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I will have a large pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni, onions, black olives, mushrooms, sausage, green peppers.

Tell pizza boy he can deliver it to me.

800 Pound Gorillas Love Pizza.

notafanofnasty

Put Paris, Linds, and Brit in a padded cell with Pizza boy and watch the "meat lovers" devour the poor boy.

Unhinged

What a sad shallow existence.

2 1/2 Volts

Glad to see your back on the party circuit! Since Brits out of commision, We'll need a new skank to fill the void.

And after getting out of jail, going on Larry King and telling the world you changed, and the goodwill you'll spread to mankind!

P.S. I hear Adnan needs a new squeeze!

Diana

Dump this bimbo. She is a hopelss phony and brain dead woman.

Donna

Time to "feed the Swede". He is actually very nice and his English is flawless. He looks you right in the eye and is quite charming. I have met him a couple of times now and he is hardly delivering pizza any longer. As for the sleezebag heiress, she might look into delivering pizza. Now that Baron has decided he is so disgusted with her behavior that he is giving his money away rather than watch any more of her disgraceful antics, pizza might be on her horizon....what a slice!

Never inked up!

Hey, I thought Paris was going to do some changing?

When? She talks the talk, and walks the walk and then- trips.

All that money and her family name would help her to do so much. But, when your raised to be selfish what can we expect?
Too bad really, another woman who could care less what her reputation is.

I'm amazed she hasn't at least tried to. I would kill to get peolpe to see me in another way if I was her.

jpsjr75

Why is Mr. and Misses. Hilton letting there youngest, and only son hang out with his sister the whore? I can see were this is going, and we wonder why they are so tragic. with parents like that, who needs enemies? L A Party Ho-get ready for Baron sausage.

AND_LV

why you talk it to all ???

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I want more Paris articles.
I am always glad to see you on TMZ.COM.

800 Pound Gorilla

George William Gockel

Paris Hilton wants me!!!! And Paris Hilton also needs me!!!!