"Hi, Mrs. McGraw ... is Britney There?"

1/5/2008 7:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ dropped by Dr. Phil's house to see if maybe the good doctor was around. Worth a shot, right?

Instead, we found his lovely wife, Robin. When we asked if Britney was there too, she gave a rather curious response.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

maybe i should watch the video so i'll have something to say.

Kelli

look at recent comments duh. whew that was close? we're did me go? hopefully locked in a bathroom! lol

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

if anybody needs Dr. Phil it's Courtney Love but it prob would'nt do any good.

me

i noticed in a commercial he said are you that girl? haha jk

whatever im kidding! dont read into it

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

what was close?

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I know once she's better with Phils help you and Harvey won't be able to keep her down to your pathetic levels. No one messes with Dr Phil not even little Harvey.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

well i saw the video and i still have nothing to say.

Donk

#50 ... Oh Vicki ... your hear for exactly the same reason as anyone else ... to watch Brit-Brit self-destruct.

If you care so much, take yourself off TMZ and over to the Dr Phil forum.

Hypocrite.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

who and Harvey?

Me

Maybe Brit should move to NY. CA's laws stink. After all. They let OJ go free. I feel soo bad for her. That F up (KFed) is only after her money. She supports them financially (her kids and the F up). She should be able to do whatever she wants with them. They are her kids!!! If she wanted to take them to Mars, then so be it. This whole story makes me sick to my stomache. Give her her kids back!! Make him get a job (the loser). And, quite frankly, get HIM drug tested and evaluated. Guaranteed he would fail. I'll bet any amount of money that he smokes pot all day long while the nanny takes care of Brit's kids. Which I am sure Brit pays for. Aren't there any lawyers out there that can help her!! Come on already. Enough is enough!!! I feel for you Brit, you picked the way wrong loser to have kids with, unfortunately. I hope for the best for you and your babes.

Kelli

Ok DUH, i'll try and go back.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

bet she hated that she had to tell them she was his wife, as if the whole entire free world knows who she is.

Jack

ME...IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY WHY DONT YOU GO AWAY???

JM

i see no haters here, only concerned citizens

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

that's not very nice what have i ever done to you?