Hayden -- Milo Is Totally Hittin' That

1/7/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere,18, and Milo Ventimiglia, 30, have been doing their heroic best to deny any co-star lovin' between them. But it looks like their cover is blown, finally, according to these snaps.

The twosome was spotted at the movies taking in "Atonement" in Los Angeles. One adult and one child!

According to sources, the dynamic duo were kissin' in the theater. Save the relationship!

jollyex

Who cares?

hi

i was just going to write that #1.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

I care!

I also care that Carson Daly is a tool!

Me

Gee, loved those "hot pics." So instead of catching kissing at the movies (as you allude that there are going to be photos to), you catch a 30 yr old man and an 18 yr old girl holding hands in a store, and being on an escalator, standing beside each other. No kiddin? Gosh, I'm all hot and bothered now.

Oh Grasshopper

I don't care either, but any chance to sneak a peek at Milo is worth the fluff piece. :)

LMAO

What i don't seem to get is why do these people feel the need to always have a bottle of water in there hands? You really don't see normal people walking around a mall with bottles of water.

Rondo

a young-looking Amy Sedaris starring in the indie feature, "Tulilps for Henry"

roughdaddy

nice young and fresh! congrats to milo for planting his flag first!!!

Elena Boughey

Funny how Milo is always looking at everything but Hayden. There must have been paparazzi all over and he's not used to it.

Hopefully he can calm down and act like they aren't there and enjoy his time with her.

Pat talks the talk, but how about the walk?

TMZ! Can't believe that you are just now reporting on this!!!! They already came out with their relationship. Right after Christmas!!!

Slow.

John

13 year age difference... nice. Who wouldn't want to hit that piece of fine 18 year old ass? I'd rail that raw!

Kourtni

Ahhh...say it ain't so! Milo, is so freaken hot! Milo, must not be that tall because Hayden is up to his shoulders.

ATLchick

What is so hot about these pics?

Sceptical

I just can't see how he can go from beautiful Alexis Bledel (I know it's been a while) to this girl who could be his kid sister. Something about Hayden doesn't sit right with me. To me she seems to be trying too hard to be famous. Ex. Recording a CD (Have you HEARD her singing-frightening), dating Stephen Colleti, now Milo and the most creepy thing of all for me was the photoshoot she did for GQ I think. She looked like a little girl trying to be a sexy woman and there was just something perverted about the whole thing to me. To sum it up I think she's just trying TOO hard. The dolphin thing was nice though I guess.

Tangie