New York Celebrates Her 26th Bday -- WHA?!?

1/7/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The animated "New York" celebrated turning 26 (huh?? In dog years perhaps!) on Saturday outside NY hotspot Tenjune-- but nowhere in the crowd was her fiance, Tailor Made! If New York is "running things" in the relationship (as she claims), then where was her man?! Out shopping?

The "I Love New York 2" reunion show aired last night, in which the spineless love of New York's life proposed to her. The alleged lovebirds were also spotted together on New Year's Eve, but haven't been seen together since. Perhaps the match made in hell is over?

In any case, New York seemed happy! She even had some parting words for TMZ. What a lady!

buxxy

I mean who in their right mind would want to marry into her family??? Le't see...hmm, what a package...a skanky ho and her mother, Creepella. And by the way, Tailor Maid is cleaning the toilet with his tongue..geez, get it right..

Poetical

Why is this news? Nobody cares about her. I will be glad when she fades from the radar.

Jennifa O Jenny

NY Daily News was saying today how as soon as the reunion show airs the "winner" never hears from the "star" of the show again. They don't exchange phone numbers - nada! So perhaps this fling suffered the same result. But the fact they've been together since the show wrapped instead of waiting for the reunion show - perhaps they stayed together. Maybe he just couldn't make it to the event mentioned.

rico13

Yeah,she's a skank and she looks like a crack whore!.,and I never heard of her before!.

George Bush Hates Freedom

Didn't take long did it! Racists Love TMZ. IDIOT.

2 1/2 Volts

Man Whore!! Freakin butt ugly Man Whore!!

buxxy: way to funny.............Creepella

luvmyups

I am so glad that I am not the only one who thinks she sucks, as well as her show! Come on. Why is her 15 minutes not up yet?? This show, and the one that made her shamous, (not famous) is born out of the mind of some white guy who wanted America to see that black folks really are like this. Yessa Masa. I clown 'round for ya!

jaybear

ha ha 26 my ass...there's no way she;s only a year older than I am...she looks at least 10 years older

Jusst saying

She puts the F in FUGLY!!! Looks like something out of a horror movie

Kurt

Why aren't her 15 minutes up yet???

nataliec

SHES ONLY 26....DAMN THIS BITCH LOOKS LIKE SOME RETIRED 74 YEAR OLD USED UP HOOKER!!! AND THEY TALK ABOUT BRITNEY!!! THIS HO IS REALLY USED UP.....26 ARE YOU SURE?

Skinner

She is 39.

Valerie

I always look and I'm never disappointed.. Without fail, every single story on this site has some jackass post "why is this news?" "who is this, lets get real news" etc. Apparently it was news enough for you to waste a few precious seconds to cry about nothing. And for Hmmm: stop encouraging the idiots. By posting "oh where are the racists" some 14 year old retard will post just to get you annoyed.

geeewhiz

That man is way over 26 yrs old. We are talking late 30's.

LaReina

She's freakin' hideous. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments