Dustin Hoffman -- Gut Check

1/9/2008 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dustin Hoffman was spotted on the beach recently -- hanging out his front porch.

The two-time Oscar winner looks hardly a day removed from being Benjamin Braddock -- plus, you know, a couple good meals.

SNOWBABY

HELL HE LOOKS REALLY GOOD FOR HIS AGE. IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S A 20 YEAR OLD. HE DOESN'T NEED A SIX PACK AT HIS AGE. BESIDES HE GOT WHERE HE IS ON TALENT NOT LOOKS LIKE SO MANY STARS RELY ON THESE DAYS.

doug strong

JESUS, he's not even fat, you guys are reaching here in my opinion.. why don't you print a pic of someone who's really fat like EMINEM? you reported he ballooned to over 200 pounds, so where is the pic?? get on it. you're fallin off.

mememe

Second!

mememe

third? fourth?

Mary Worth

Dustin Hoffman didn't win an oscar, for "Midnight Cowboy" way back then. So what did he do?
He had rec'd great reviews for that flick, so years later, he used some of the very same highlighted acting moves, in "Rain Man". I thought that was clever as all get out! And this time he got the oscar!

the way the whole award show sucked big time

Every time i see a picture of Dustin Hoffman it makes me wonder if he is the real father of Jennifer Aniston. She looks nothing like the guy who is 'her dad'. She looks just like Dustin, all the way to the way she moves and talks and acts too. Dustin Hoffman must be her biological dad. That's my opinion/observation.

La Ca rap

He has earned the right to relax and enjoy life a little

He never had to worry about being a Matinee idol

He is an actor's actor

Flapjacj

Slow news day kids? Show Harvey with his shirt off.....

Yucks!

Harvey is so sexy!!!!

Puleeeez

He looks pretty darn good...for an"old guy'..LOL Same age as me!

Maria

You would have thought after Jennifer Love shamed the media, you guys would have gotten a clue.

How old is Mr. Hoffmann? I think he is like 70! Get real, for his age he is doing better than people half his age!

egriffin

I've seen far worse than Mr. Hoffman! I hope my stomach looks that good when I am his age!

Forgiven

Leave Dusty alone !. He's one of the best actors around today, highly regarded amongst his peers.

Laura Corcoran

Leave the man alone. You can hardly call that fat. I think that he looks great. A man is not a man without something to hold on to.

roughdaddy

the man is an accomplished seasoned vet, stop it with the "few good meals"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments