Hayden P: 9.5 Lattes Tall

1/9/2008 1:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panetierre
Just ask Milo.

Britney Spears

britneyspearsandmore.com-you can find the Britney Spears, britney spears pictures, celebrity, celebrity pictures, perfume, perfume oils, britney spears photos, celebrity fashion, britney spears pics, fashion trends, perfume oil, britney spears music, britney spears videos, celebrity news, britney spears songs, Britney spears cd, britney spears dvd, fashion week and more

TOTOT

ugly bitch!!!

VS

She is still a sweetie. Wish I had Milo!

Jennifer2000

OMG ! Is she preggers ? Is that a baby bump bigger that Jessica Albas?

Hannah

She is absolutely gorgeous! I went after and older man too! Way to go girl!

fuck harvey

really?? great reporting guys...

Paul J.

She is so cute. I just hope she doesnt turn out like Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney or Jamie Lynn Spears. I pray she remains respectful and true to her fans and remains a reliable icon and idol to those children and teenagers who look up to her.

Paul J.

areyoukidding

can't stand this girl!!! SO FAKE!!! I'm not worried though, her 15 min. will be up soon and MILO will move on to someone more mature!! If I see that dolphin video one more time, I'll puke! I think it was admirable what she did - but the whole video is nauseating! Love the comment she made when someone called her "Lindsey" and she freaked out - then she sat next to her when they both got awards!! LOL - loved that!!!! We'll see her acting like PARIS and LINDSEY and all those other WASTES soon - watch!

NEGRA CHICA

She is cute now, but she is going to get VERY fat as she gets older. Goodness help her if she gets pregnant. She is VERY small and already a 'pleasantly plump' girl - WATCH THOSE LATTES!!!

Lainey

TMZ you went too far. She's somoene's daugther. This remark was so uncalled for. Does everything have to be turned into sex with you guys. She's a sweet 18 yr old girl. I'm sure Milo loves your remark. Jerks.

annoyed

"Balancing coffee cups is just one of the many things that Hayden Panettiere's mouth is good for. "

Once again proving that aTMZ writers are all 18 year old high school boys.

John

It looks like she's knocked up... or maybe just bloated from having PMS.

Pop Culture Junkie

I am freakin floored that some of you are saying she's plump and bloated. I mean really... It almost makes me want to stop reading these pages. But, alas, I am usually intrigued by celebrity life and will continue to be part of the problem that is the Stalkerazzi.

Rustyvain

She's a Hard Hobbit to break.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments