Britney's Boy -- Bitten and Bruised?

1/11/2008 10:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Little Jayden James had a bite mark and bruises on his body when cops came to take him out of Mama Britney's house -- but it's not what you think.

Us reports that in the LAPD report of the incident, police observed a bite mark and multiple bruises on Jayden, but that K-Fed's bodyguard told them that there were already there when J.J. got to Britney's. In fact, it was his older bro -- Sean Preston-- who took a bite out of JJ!

The report also notes that no force was used to get into the bathroom where Britney was holding Jayden.

Paula – Singing at the Super Bowl?

In the Land of Bad Ideas, this one is definitely king: Paula Abdul singing at the Super Bowl.

The "AI" judge-mess is in talks to perform, reports TV Guide's Michael Ausiello, at the game in Glendale, Ariz., though probably as the halftime headliner -- a gig that is already slated to feature Tom Petty. She might use some of the dance steps that she's prepping for Randy Jackson -- yep, that one -- in the video for his new single.

Kat McDropped from McLabel

Katharine McPhee is just the latest "AI" star to get dropped fro her record label.

RCA Records confirmed that they've parted ways with the former "Idol" golden girl, just days after Ruben Studdard and Taylor Hicks lost their record contracts. A source tells Rush & Molloy, "Winning 'American Idol' is no longer a guarantee that you're going to make it. Katharine was hot for a few months. But audiences are fickle."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

danyelle

Its not unusual for 2yr olds to bite, my kids went through that phase also around that age.

Kev

cole

I have 4 sons and 1 girl ,normal kids behavior .My sons bite each other all the time.Goes to show you Cops & social workers are idiots .People are trying everything to keep her kids away .I feel bad for her .

www.clickitandgetit.com

Britney, pull it together so you can be there for your kids! Paula, you are not still a pop star - let someone else do it!

roughdaddy

katherine mcphee is the hottest chic out of IA if she play her cards rights she can bounce from this!! drop the bf and take em off baby!!! ill be the best half time ever if this looney woman get to perform, make sure shes jacked up on whatever shes always high on!!!

roughdaddy

britney? keep wolfboy from biting his brother!

Bev

Paula's a kick ass dancer and performer. I'm also a survivor of a spinal injury and I know the pain and struggle she has had to go through. I admire her strength. To wish her ill will is really low. Pray that karma doesn't bite you in the ass and send your plane falling from the skies the next time you fly.

Cindy

Britney is not to be critisized, but should be helped to get her life together.On the other hand her mom should have her ass kicked for shoving her young daughters' into the limelight for her own greedy profit.

roughdaddy

who suffer from spinal injury paula? b.s. by the way im immune from karma,bab spells, voodoo etc .. try again witch!!

Deep Background

AI is based on singing skills but real success in the music biz is a little more than that. Otherwise the charts would be dominated by opera washout rather than ex-gang bangers!

ha!

ain't she dead yet......

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Apparently the children aren't being cared for to well at Kevins. With several bruises and bites? After the first bite you need to keep an eye on the kids at all times.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I don't blame Britney for refusing to turn over the kids with that kind of crap going on. Who is watching the boys exactly at Kevins? You reverse this and say it happend in Britneys care all you jerk offs would bash her relentlessly!

Alexa

My nephew bit my son a couple of times when they were young. It stopped when I grabbed my nephew's arm and threatened to bite him. It's outrageous that parents are allowing this to happen in their homes. They should be ashamed of themselves!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments