Don't You Forget About Him

1/12/2008 1:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 48-year-old "Suddenly Susan" star resurfaced in Beverly Hills on Thursday, looking "demented and sad, but social!"
Judd Nelson
Judd was once engaged to Shannen Doherty.

COMMENTS

Kelli

Loved the Breakfast Club! "Don't you, forget about me!" Classic!

lin

Okay.. what the hell happened to him. Don't get me wrong, he could still be cute. Take off the glasses, get a cleaner shave , slick back tha hair and get a shorter cut. and dont wear that power suit. Its so bombfire of the vanities.

Come back to me Judd!! Come back to us becuase we still love you!

Know go make me a freakin pot-pie!

Michele

Looks cute to me! I hope my husband looks this good when he is 48. Rock on!

Nina

I loved him back then....I still love him now. I wish Hollywood would offer him more roles, he is a terrific actor!

ValerieSara

He muxt be staying out of the sun; he has no wrinkles and his skin tone is much different now then back in the day. He looks great.

jnia

I think he looks handsome! He has aged well and I think he has gotten even sexier!

ohcomeon

Harvey Levin is no spring chicken. Who is he to approve such disrespectful, mean comments on someone younger than he is!! Harvey looks MUCH older than Jud Nelson.

me

Don't you guys get it? The "demented and sad" stuff comes from a line he used in the movie Breakfast Club!

smells like Britney Spears

He's aged well, but damn was he sexy back in the day.

beth

Was and always has been FUG! Blech.

Whocares, it's fake anyway

In Regards to : (25. This guy is a major douche. My mother-in-law was a successful model and dated him in the early 90's. He gave her a curable, but nonetheless disgusting std, and when she told him about it, he absolutely refused to get himself treated. So she dumped him. What a loser.) He was in a relationship a year ago with one of my friends and gave he a curable gross std! He apologized and said it was when they were on a break! He did get treatment but you are right. He is a douche bag, lying, disgusting skank! And she was an idiot and went back with him! And someone wrote he doesn't have any wrinkles, Whahaha! they air brushed the hell out of this photo because I know him and he is a sad sack, droopy eyed, tore up from the floor up dude. And ladies, he isn't a tough guy at all. He is a skinny ass little bitch boy who thinks he is still 25. Grow up Judd! You moronic little stick figure!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

RE #35:SO HOW DOES THIS GUY GET THESE WOMAN TO GO BAREBACK OR DO THEY JUST OFFER.GO BAREBACK,GET A STD,WHY IS IT HIS FAULT?

leslieanne

Click onto this link. Just an example of the sleaze bag Judd Nelson Hollywood knows. The chick in the pic has tons of pics with dudes grabbing he big hooters! lmao!

Whocares, it's fake anyway

Read it again "Lunch Lady" you dumbass! My friend was in a year long relationship with him. She wasn't going bareback, ass! She was his girlfriend. It's his fault for cheating and being a cheating, lying, man whore. But you probably like that.

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Life comes at you fast. For everything else, there's Master Card.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments