The King of Malibu Triumphantly Returns!

1/11/2008 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The last time Mel Gibson was found grinning at a restaurant in Malibu, well, we all know what happened.

No reports of any wayward driving, misogynistic comments, or anti-Semitic rants -- as yet, a full day after this snap was taken! Thank you, Jesus!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Viewer response speaks for itself, huh?

Mmmm

Mel--just like wine, you age well with time.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

you're pitiful. I really feel for you.

2helenahandbasket

Oh, come on. Give the guy a break. I have a hard time believing that most of us haven't said something offensive at some point in our lives.

Mmmm

Mel--keep making movies...we all loved "Passion of The Christ"

Mmmm

Mel--make more movies...we all loved "Passion of The Christ". It was powerfully moving!

Mmmm

Mel--I am waiting for you honey.

Rustyvain

Mel cant seem to control his laughter and smiling ear to ear, after the boys all had a pint and sang the old "Borat" Hymnal "Trough the Jew down the well". It's a classic.

Merry Christmas

Mel - you still got it baby! It's going to take a lot more than an angry drunk rant to make me hate you! As if your drunk friends haven't said anything hateful.

DARK MEAT ONLY

I am still mad at you Max for not following through with your suggestion out there on the lonely highway. I guess you were too drunk to remember anything. My Sugar T's are still in a knot with anger. And the next time, that I find you driving all pickled and peeve, I going have to tie you up and spank you with a leather whip!

Tmz is lame

Whoa! He is HOT! Yummy!

EW

Ahhhh, poor TMZ, isn't Mel doing anything to make little Harvey happy. Boy, Harv, you sure do carry a grudge. What did Mel ever do to you? Oh yeah, he's rich, good looking, taller than you (aren't most), talented, works for a living, seems like a decent enough man (albeit a mistake or 2 which TMZ milks, ho hum), does any of that ring a bell. I can just see the "power" meetings now, "I don't care what you do, get something on Mel. He's too great and I'm not and never will be. I'm so jealous. I have to crawl into a fetal position now, just go!"

toomanydoggies

Mel is pathetic.

Vintage '51

Looks more a body double to me. Close but I have my doubts.Something's just not quite right.

TEAM MEL

Harvey will never let this go. Get over it, already! Mel is a talented actor/director and spoke the truth. Jews are just pissed over "Passion of the Christ". I hope Mel's career comes back better than ever!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments