Simpson Screws the Cowboys

1/13/2008 9:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shouldn't have gone to Cabo, Tony.

kjk

it's not her fault the cowboys lost......DUH!!!

areyoukidding

Are Kelli and Cowboyfan216 one in the same??? hmmm... looks a little fishy to me - kinda like Kelli can't make up her mind which way she wants to lean. First you laugh at the jokes, and say "keep em comin" and then your agreeing with some twit that anyone that pays to see a game is nuts, at the same time you are touting comments about the game play. Did you create two persona's in order to play on both sides?

Her parents are doing the right thing

Give me a break. Don't you guys have any thing else to write about today. What did Brit Brit do today???? She must have gone to a gas station with a lit cigarette, ate at one of her fast food chains, or exposed herself! Did any one else in Hollywood get arrested for DUI this weekend. Surely you can come up with something better than Jessica being a jink!

Kelli

102, you figured me out. Smart one you are! lol

munkyangel

YAH!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

ndeetx

leave Tony alone , he is great, win or lose
he is a normal person whether he is with Jessica or anyone else that is his option

Green Eyes

Any one would think there is only one player on the team!!!! For goodness sake, The Cowboys were beaten by a better team on the day.

Cowboyfan216

Do You Think We Are Stupid??? I don't have to answer that because your comment speaks for itself... If you use your brain just a little bit....you'll figure out kelli and myself have nothing to do with one another...EXCEPT probably agreeing that people like you should really stick to the question at hand.

SKINS4EVER

no they couldnt get over the beating the redskins gave them GO SKINS

Kelli

Have a good one cowboyfan216. Your right, will get em next year.

Positive Dona

POSITIVE DONA SAYS-- OKAY, JESSICA COULDN'T HELP YOU BUY TUNA AT A GROCERY STORE, BUT THE SEXY CHICK IS NOT BAD LUCK!!! HER BEAU'S TEAMMATES ARE JEALOUS! I WOULD EXPECT A SERIOUS BOYFRIEND TO VERBALLY KICK THEIR ASSES! I'M IRISH! I'M GOOD LUCK! HERE BE MY VIDEOS!
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1744537 HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE TO 30 ROCK

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1706355 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO 30 ROCK

http:///video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1511021 HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO 30 ROCK

dodger boy

They should have been practicing. They shoul have waited to
go on vacation after the season is over. But, I hate the cowgirls anyway.
GLAD THEY LOST.

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

Too bad she isn't dating Tom Brady, although if she had a kid with him he would be a worthless dad again.

xoxoxo

THIS IS THE MOST STUPID POLL I HAVE EVER SEEN! SINCE WHEN IS A LOSS BLAMED ON SOMEONE WHO IS NOT IN THE GAME? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!! OBVIOUSLY A BUNCH OF JEALOUS MORONS CREATED THIS WHOLE IDEA. I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ALL WOULD EVEN RIDE THIS WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OFF IT ALREADY!!

Erica

Come on Cowboys this is the real world, the NFL world, not a school yard. Its time to put on your big boy pants and own up responsibility for your own actions. Stop blaming the bimbo