Brit Not Ready for Prime Court Time

1/14/2008 7:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was a wreck after trying to get out of her SUV at the L.A. County Courthouse. She bailed and is headed home.

As she got out of the car, she screamed at photogs, "Move back. I'm scared. Stop it. Stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please."

But the plot thickens. A law enforcement source tells TMZ she may be coming back to the courthouse at 3:30 PM PT. We have not confirmed this, but if it's true, we will go live with streaming video. Promise!

UPDATE: Britney needs some God in her life! After leaving the courthouse, she stopped at the Little Brown Church and then headed to the Gaucho Grill on Ventura Blvd where she's eating lunch. A girl gets hungry!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Keeeem

HAHAHAHA Prolly not first anymore :|

Britney Spears

BritneySpearsMyStory com and Popwreck com on Ebay for 3 more hours.Check it

Sam

First !

get over yourself

Maybe if you stopped stalking her your freaks, she could go to the hearing. There are more important things in life than your paycheck. Let her live her life and get the help she needs.

new level

what a cook.... why waste gas?

Chandler

JEEEEEEEEEEES LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

Lest hope she comes back!

Confused

Why would she come back?? She has showed everyone that she thinks this is a joke.

Person

Uh, why not just leave her alone and leave the photog in the 'copter to cover the scene? Seems like she's having anxiety from all the paparazzi attention.

Tired of this crap

Why don't you people just leave her alone and let her get in to do her business. The kids are the ones caught in the middle. She needs help and the kids need some stability.

too sad

she loves paps so what is the problem ???

KateHatesparis

Oh gawd, would this mess just kill herself already??!! UGH.

aruna

too sad brtey...

Rustyvain

Just for s!it's & giggles Britney's British accent sounds so Kent-wood louisiana, where as Madonna's is more via-Rochester/Detroit Michigan.

I'm not jealous. I'm from Tampa and speak with an Indian (middle east) accent to my friends but at work I'm more southern bell Texan like Jessica Simpson.
I even put on my wedding dress today and so far everyone here at work is giving me so much attention!
Thanks Brit 4 the idea.

BTW...are you wearing the same dress from when you sang with Madonna then kissed her open mouth?
loves it!!!

America the melting pot God bless her!

Julie

Oh my gosh, will you leave her alone already?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments