Britney's Back at Home!

1/14/2008 8:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, lordy ... now she's back at home! We are at Britney's house and she just rolled up.

After a jaunt to court, church and lunch, it appears Brit Brit does not plan on heading back to court this afternoon.

Who knows what she'll do tomorrow?!

whylordwhy?

OK...What in the Hell!!! Forget being bipolar she's skits!!! Who the hell shows up for court (regarding custody of their kids), gets out of car, goes into another personality and then leaves? And uhm....where the hell are her damn parents!! If they really cared about her instead of Dr. Phil and what other people say about their precious nitwit, then they would go to court and have her committed against her will, and take over her medical situation. It can be done,. Hello!!! They have plenty of evidence.(TMZ) If that was my child, there would be no way in HELL that I would allow her to embarass not only herself but the entire family. She needs to be committed... STAT!

sonic

Why even to bother with what how when happen to her and her life? I think if everyone will leave her alone would be the best and she will die of luck of attention. End of story.

HAVING A MANDY DAY

ATTENTION ALL STARBUCKS STAFF....................................

Britney is on the loose

What took so long

LOOOOOOOOOVE the glasses Brit!!!

Sandy

Did you see how short the dress was?? Really appropriate for a court appearance, don't you think?? If the Commissioner allows visitation now or eventually allows partial custody in April then he is just as much as an enabler as her staff and family. Those children don't have a chance if she is allowed to be with them. She was drinking and taking her 'vitamins' all day of the meltdown. Anna Nicole Smith had custody of her son and where is he now??????? She's too freaked out by the paps?? Not at Starbucks or the gas station! WHERE IS HER FAMILY?? Why won't they step up to the plate and do what they should do?? Doing the right thing is not an easy task. I am sick and tired of seeing pictures of them looking worried and hearing them asking people to pray for her. They have enable her!!! I know my parents would do whatever it took to get me the help I would need if I were in her position. DO THE RIGHT THING SPEARS FAMILY. YOU HAVE THE RESOURCES. DO RIGHT BY YOUR CHILD AND DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!

tracy

The good thing is maybe with all the paparazzi following her she will be saved when she tries to kill herself

Tee

I feel bad for her only because I've felt her pain. I know she has hit rock bottom. Britney...The world can care less about you. I know that you're acting out because of pain. You have to think about you at this point. She can't be a good mother until she starts loving herself. The world can care less about her. The people who once so-called loved her has turned their backs on her. Why? because they didn't really care about her in the first place. I know this is true, you will find out who really cares when you lose everything. Britney needs to become her own friend. I have given myself the greatest gift to my kids and that's a mother who loves herself first. They see that and I want them to do the same. They will always know that in order to love others you must love and take care of you first. Good luck Britney and I hope the best for you. You will make it through. I know you will.

Jane-O

It says in the article that she was not ordered to attend this hearing...but it would have been in her own best interest...well maybe not in her best interest since she seems to have been wearing the dress she wore when she married K-Fed! When will this insanity end...cuz that is what this is... Insanity!

Seriously

"What are going to do today, Napoleon?"
"Whatever the flip I feel like! GOSH!"

jovigirl

SO SAD WHAT IS HAPPENING FOR THOSE TWO BOYS. SHE SHOULD BE COURT ORDERED TO GET HELP, NOT RUN AROUND DOING WHATEVER SHE WANTS. SHE MAY BE SICK RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T SEE ANYONE, EVEN HER PARENTS TAKING DRASTIC MEASURES TO HAVE HER COMMITTED WHERE SHE CAN REALLY GET HELP. K FED IS AT LEAST PUTTING THOSE KIDS FOREMOST.
IT IS BETTER THAT SHE IS NOT IN THE KIDS LIVES AT THIS POINT BUT THOSE BOYS DO NEED THEIR MOTHER. THEY NEED A MOTHER THAT CAN GIVE THEM LOVE, NURTURING, AND SAFETY. GET HELP BRITNEY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. FORGET THE GUYS AND PARTYING BECAUSE IN THE END THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS MOST ARE YOUR KIDS.

momof2boyz2

PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER SUFFERED FROM ANY POSTPARTUM, BIPOLAR OR DEPRESSION OBVIOUSLY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. IT IS A SHAME, HER FAMILY AND HER EX SHOULD HAVE DIRECTED HER TO HELP EARLIER, BEFORE KEVIN LEFT....OH WAIT HE WAS NEVER HOME!! ANYWAYS, HER ANXIETY, THOUGHTS OF CONFUSION, ERRATIC BEHAVIOR ALL TIES TO HER ILLNEWW.. REMEMBER THAT HER MOTHER PUT HER INTO THE BUSINESS, SO KNOW IT WASNT HER CHOICE, SHE WAS ALREADY BIG WHEN SHE WAS AN ADULT. FUNNY HOW PEOPLE AHVE ALL THESE OPINIONS OF HER BUT REALLY NO KNOWLEDGE OF HOW IT IS TO BE MENTALLY ILL. FEELING BAD FOR HER KIDS, THEY PROBABLY CRY FOR HER ALWAYS!!!! MAYBE SHE ISNT PERSUING THIS BECUZ SHE REALLY KNOWS SHE'S NOT ALRIGHT!!!GET BETTER BRIT, U'LL WISH U DID IT SOONER!!!

Seriously

Jaime,

Go take some Xanax and settle down, .....please.

Sad

She's at home resting up for her nightly forays-gas stations, clubs, etc. Guess we will see how 'scared' she is of the paps tonight!!
The only thing that scares me is her balding head and chubbiness. Can you say 'double chin?'

Sad

# 78 Tee-
What do you mean, that the 'people who once so-called loved her turned their backs on her?' How would you know this? She may not want anyone in her life that will tell her the truth-to get mental help!

jackie

If she really cared about today's hearing, she would have found a way into the courthouse without claiming to be "scared" I think when her two little boys look back on her behavior, they are going to wonder the same thing. She is never "scared" when she is found shopping in her wedding gown or being seen late at night in Los Angeles. I hate to admit to this, but she needs to sign her paternal rights away...if she cares anything about these two little people, she will let them go and let them have a normal life..it is very obvious she does not care what happens to them or herself...such a shame..