LAPD Brass to Cops: You Aren't the Paparazzi!

1/15/2008 12:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that a message was sent down loud and clear today to LAPD cops working the Britney court beat -- no photos allowed!
Britney Spears
Law enforcement sources confirm to TMZ that an order came down to officers at the courthouse today, mandating that no cell phone photos or video of the popwreck or the ensuing chaos be taken. This command is a direct result, we're told, of reports that last week during Britney's meltdown at her home, several members of law enforcement were seen snapping pics.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Me As In Me

first bitches

Tim Master T

I AM FIRST
Brit is as Wacko as Jacko!

Me As In Me

LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY

AlwaysHungry

If that is true, I am surprised that none of those pictures made it to the internet yet

Kelli

That's a downer I think nobody needs. Thanks TMZ. My rump hurts, I'm going to bed. zzzzzzzzz.............

MaMaMia55

CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES BUT TO TAKE PICTURES OF A TRASHY TRAINWRECK!!!!!!!!!!

Lori2U

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL. SHE'S A MEDIA WHORE.
AND HAS THE ENEMY (AHEM... PAPARAZZI) LIVING IN HER HOME!!!

C'MON PEOPLE, THERE'S NOTHING MORE FUN THAN WATCHING A TRAIN WRECK...

Cathy

Why is it men get angry and if a woman does the EXACT SAME THING, she's having a meltdown.

When was the last MALE MELTDOWN .. someone please!

THIS IS ALL ABOUT BASHING WOMEN..

When do they EVER do this to men! WHEN?

AlwaysHungry

I think she'll be out again tonight

Cathy

The cops snapping pics at Brittney's house should be fired! That's against policy and they are wrong, they know it was wrong and they are not doing their jobs!

Cathy

The MEDIA IS THE WHORE

MaMaMia55

#7= IT TOTALLY AGREE, THAT'S WHAT I MEANT, THAT NOT EVEN THE COPS CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES. PLUS, MAYBE TO USE FOR ANY EVIDENTS TOO.

Tim Master T

For the most part Men are more in control of their emotions. Not always, but as a general rule men can keep it together. Women get 10X crazier than any man. Psycho breakdown britney Crazy!
Peace Love

Cathy

What Brittney is, is a self made multi millionaire lady who will not be told what to do, and when to do it by a bunch of civil servants! Why should she? They're acting in hyper mode and are publicity mongers.

I'd be so pissed off if I had married a guy I thought was decent and he turned out to be the peice of papaa crapola that Fedderline did. I would see the kids every second weekend and send the child support and that would be THAT!

too sad

she is doing the worst british accent ever

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments