Threat Level Elevated to DIVA

1/14/2008 4:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After her bodyguard hassled a cameraman, super spoiled former model Kimora Lee Simmons and her two daughters bypassed regular security at LAX to get checked inside a private room. Do you know who my ex-husband is?!

While flying commercial may not be the fab life she married into, Kimora's not a terrorist -- just terrifying!

rudewaitress

In honor of Xtina's baby news, Kimoroa just turned the 'bitch level' up a few notches, that's all.

geeewhiz

By the way.....she looks like a young Oko Lennon. ha ha

Creeder

Well ESCUUUSSSEE ME!, but I don't even know who she is! (So much for being anysone special.

Standards are badly needed.

Who is Kimora Lee Simmons?

Lisha

I like Kimora, and while I may agree with some when they say she used Russell...she still made a very successful company. Babyphat is one of the biggest women's urban lines of clothing that exsists and now she has KLS for couture fashion. Hate her or Love her she is a very successful woman. Don't front most people use someone, somehow, some way to get to where they want to be in life so don't hate on Kimora for doing it... I'm pretty all the people bad mouthing her would love to be in her shoes, and don't bad mouth her children...OMG come on people, they're kids stop being so harsh. I think her children are beautiful and already little business women with a successful kids line themselves.

idaho potato

The term 'fat head' fits her in every way.

rudewaitress

14 rules!!! Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has left. Miss Kimora just takes it to another planet. Know what um sayin' bitches???

jogo

No one was even looking at her - she ain't that special apparently!

rudewaitress

I'd make sure some slow moving half blind agent strip searched the bitch. CAVITY SEARCH !!!!!!!!!!

ernie

why do we need a threat alert; bitch alert is more like it.

LeeLee

She seems like the biggest BITCH ever. I just wanted to slap her fat face after I watched her show for a few minutes. Get over yourself, honey, you ain't special!!

Get over it

She looks like a Sleestak from Land of the lost!

Mariah

This woman makes me sick!

Kamdock

Just goes to remind us that money can't buy class.

Denise

Kimora may be a bitch, but she is a rich bitch. I wish I could be a rich bitch instead of a poor working class beatiful college educated woman preforming social work for the poor just for one day. Not having to wonder how to make a dollar out of fifteen cent would be a dream come true. If only we were paid by the signifigance of our work and the impact we make in peoples lives daily, I would be a very rich woman (financially) but I am rich and greatly rewarded each day I go to work to help those less fortunate people Ms. Lee will never come in contact with. I have and continue to make a positive difference that has a positive impact on society. In terms of richness, there is no one wealthier that one who helps others. Not someone who gets off putting people down to make themselves feel better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments