Frank-N-Furter Gets Royally Dissed

1/15/2008 1:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One question most celebs don't want to hear: "Why are you famous?" That's how it was for Tim Curry last night at Orso when a baffled woman quizzed the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" star -- who has a mile-long list of credits.

Guess she's not a fan of sweet transvestites from transsexual (sing with us!) Transylvaniaaaaaaaaaaa.

glitter516

lmao

momof3

How can someone of any intelligence NOT know this man. LONG LIVE DR. FRANKENFURTER. I am 30 and in high school, that was the thing to do, go to the midnight showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, get your bag of props and sing and dance along with the actors on the stage with the movie playing behind them. Then go out to eat at Denny's with the cast. Such a fun time in my life...........

Lisa

Oh no she didn't! God bless Tim Curry!

Victoria

I adore Tim Curry.........Rocky Horror....Hunt For Red October...and one of my favs.... Darkness from the movie Legend (btw Tom Cruise sucks)

Im just sayin

there is NO ONE in this world who can ever do justice to that sweet transvestite! HE IS THE (WO)MAN!!

Merry Christmas

Rumtumtiger is the cat's meow!r Tim Curry is a most talented man. Save the "and you are" for the montag's of the world.

gullibleminions

Tim Curry.....the BEST!!!!!!! Unique voice too!!!!!!

momof3

OMG I forgot about Legend VIctoria. I LOVED that movie. I saw it at school when I lived in Calfornia. I was in the 7th grade I think. His big black horns whew.............

Erica

Tim Curry is one of my top 5 favorite actors of all time. He is Brilliant!! I keep hoping that he will move to Las Vegas and head up Spamalot at the Wynn. Come one Tim I've seen it 3 times now with John O. He is fine, but I am waiting for you!

Erica

Oh My God, That woman is stupid and rude. No culture what so ever. She probably thinks that Britney Spears is a fine actress and that Paris Hilton is her idol. Lady keep away from the real actors and stick to the Tila tequillas of the world.

Rosalie who?

Oh I can't BELIEVE she didn't know who he was!!!!!!!!! That was a quarterly party in the music department at the college I went to!!!!
How many people can say that they got thrown out of a theater for too much toast and rice? I know I can! Got thrown out of the hotel too! Weeeee! Lord those were the days! (as I dance off doing the Time Warp! AGAIN)

annoyed

Tim Curry is so cool. Loved him in "Legend", and he was so deliciously and comically evil in Home Alone 2.......a talented and funny man.

rockstarr26

he is a legend.
PLUGGEDIN.COM

me

I LOVELOVELOVE HIM!!! What about Tim Curry as the Clown in IT?? He is awesome. I actually recieved one of his shirts (autographed) as a gift several years ago. Buuuuuttt Rocky Horror is one of my all time favorite movies!

me

What bad spelling I have!! RECEIVED! I forgot the rule!! Anywho...i still LOVELOVELOVE me some Tim Curry!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments