Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

Whatever

Camila is the ugliest person yew!!!. She is no match for Matt. She and Matt is not cute couple. Kate and Matt are perfect couple!

SuperStarSteve

OMG!!! I just figured out why I've been packin on all these pounds....I've been in Hollywood Sympathy Pregnancy!
Now it makes sense...I can start picking up the pieces....

Kelli

me

why do people who have kids together have to get married? it's not a requirement and not against the law to, so just shut the hell up about it....the getting married don't make them automatically become a better parent, and if they break up it's not unlike a couple who were married and got a divorce...alot of the times its just an easier thing not to get married and just live with each other. being married isn't always the best thing.

buzzbomber

I was working out at the same gym with him once. I bent over to pick up my towel, turned around, and his crank was RIGHT IN MY FACE! He is hung like a horse and no, I am not gay.

Amy

46. I just have to say remember a 2 or 3 weeks ago, TMZ showed him very drunk getting into a car, she probably just had broken the news to him. lol

rofl!!!

Ted

He's GAY! Having a baby doesn't mean anything. It's the perfect cover.

Mr Balls Deep

McCaughnahy is a dork

tori

Growin' her womb? I love ya, Matthew, but you're a strange man!

phyllis diller

What ever happened to MARRIAGE?

I think it is terrible the child will be nothing more than a BASTARD !

Sbmt2no1

Another brain surgeon,,I hope...his preggers girl looks mad at him already lol...she's wanting the rock now to be sure and a date with the wedding planner stat. good luck with all that, matt...

samanthab

awh! thats gonna be a pretty baby

Cee Jay

Lucky kid! You already know he's gonna have a terrific Dad.
Best wishes to Matt and Camilla :)

Alissa

Hah, puts to rest the whole "Mathew McConaughey and Kate Hudson In Love" rumours!!! Good for him, I think he'll make an awesome Dad. And as for the whole marriage thing, bah! My partner and I are expecting our first baby in August and we have no plans to get married. This isn't the 1800's anymore, people!!!

Sbmt2no1

celebrities are mental midgets...they're attention whores and have more problems than your average math book...what's worse is that we have to suffer their vapid acts day in day out...i hope the baby has a great life and wish them all well - matt is odd...seeing him naked on the beach and drunk all summer was ..odd...he's weird...and his grrrl looks ...odd....lol