Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

that.is.all

I read where that stoner wants to name the baby BONGWATER.

I speak da trooph

She's a butta face.

that.is.all

jr
roll a friggin doobie and CHILL

just wondering

...wow..!!....don't take me wrong...I'm the first to wish happiness and best wishes and respect to anyones desires....I don't judge at all....just sayin ....I'm reading abt people trashing marriage....in my original post....I hoped that this child would be one of the rarity now....born into a loving mom and dad family that was married....NOTHING against anything else....but books, tv, kids at school all compare things to "mom &dad"....so if u r't in that category u stand out as a child....shhhhhhhh...I'll be quiet!! ahhahah

Kelli

Hey jr, what do you think of his dimples? lol

dug

wow.. they both have been beaten by the ugly stick

ChanelShades

#53.....My won't you make a set of parents proud one day when their son/daughter brings you home. NOT!!!!!! Here's a concept....if you are not going to get married then don't go around making babies with people. The child is the one that suffers not the two that were out having a good time and then choose to live together for a few years. Pathetic!

just wondering

#72 beatncik....my boyfriend rolled a doobie back in the early 70's and i took 2 puffs and almost choked !!!...thankfully I never started to smoke after that!!!....but I'm chillin...not to worry!! I'm jsut sayin!! shhhhhhhh...I'm allowed!!

Georgia Girl

just wondering

.....kelli...he is very cute!!!...ove the dimples....don'tlike that he advertises that he doesn't wear deoderant or underwear though!!...ohhhhhhhh!!! hahhaha

diebritt

alright, alright, alright

Kelli

Sorry jr, he is from Texas. They don't need it. lol HE IS SMOKIN!!!

just wondering

...hahahahahahahahha...good one k...heck he could be up here and they would be ear muffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahha

Kelli

Sorry jr, even hubby knows how I feel about Matthew. lol Matthew in nothing but ear muffs? How bout cowboy boots to? :)

JADE65CUTE@AOL.COM

It is called a trap....She wants his money...money...money!