Avril's Hubby Breaks Up Street Fight

1/16/2008 9:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley are usually the ones starting s**t with photogs, but last night, the Sum 41('memba them?!) frontman actually prevented a fight from going to nuclear proportions. Perhaps these two should go to Iran -- please!

The wannabe punk and her hubby were leaving Villa when a shoving match broke out between one of their friends and a paparazzo -- check out how Whibley handles the situation.

lindsey

dereck just seems like a good guy to me. avril was just like what???????? but ya dereck seems just like a reely goofd guy and this doesnt seem wierd 2 me that he stopped the fight

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info!!!!!!!

KrystalKF

That was the most retarded thing I've ever seen. Why does that black guy keep repeating everything like, forty times? He really is a pathetic low-life who wasn't even involved in the first scuffle so why is he trying to get involved. It's beyond me, thank God.

Tiger Tale

She is such a used up piece of trash, why does anybody care about her?

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

metrosexual my ass

What did he do,bite em on the ankles?

thats right

she's such a poser. she got her start singing country and now she wants us to believe she's punk? if i could erase one person off the face of the earth it would be her

arctattoo

Is it just me or does Deryk look really really short in this picture? The girl and the other guys tower over him.

roughdaddy

great !so now this poor guy whimbley have to play peacemaker and risk getting his face rearrange the right way! so he can appear less of a pus$y in front of "avril"?

pattijen

This is the first time that I'm AGAINST what the paparazzi was doing. That black photographer was way out of line. If he works for TMZ, he should be fired. That's not what paparazzi shsould be about. They should be photographers taking pictures of the celebrities we like to see. It's not their job to push or shove or yell obscenities or try to provoke a fight like that guy was doing. Avril's husband showed alot of restraint, much unlike that one paparazzi guy.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WARNING!!!!!

WARNING!!!!!

#3 & #4 are HACK sites!

I know this because I went to one of them the other day. It froze up my computer immediately and gave my computer a virus more powerful than any STD that Tila Tequila has.

Why is that guy licking that leprahauns hair and why does that black guy have a tampon in his ear?

Leena

THAT PAPARAZZI SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND HAVE THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF HIM. VERBAL ASSAULT AND TAUNTING.. REAL NICE THE JEALOUS NO GOOD LOSER JACK ASS.

drmalcolm

Excellent point, pattijen. Who was that black man--was he a photographer? He was way out of line and completely obnoxious. I wish someone other than the tall blond woman would have told him to back off. No one should have been afraid of him... he was constantly spouting how he couldn't be touched, so he wouldn't dare touch someone else.

This stuff is getting out of control.

Chihuahua

AuthoMIZation to beat yo' ass. Someone lock that photog dewd up for slaughtering the English language, if that is what he was speaking.

d

If you watch the video he can clearly see the guy was pushed and the paps started it. They are out of hand and something needs to be done

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments