As Good as Gold

1/17/2008 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 38-year-old former child star resurfaced at an L.A. event last week, looking stunning!
Tracey Gold
After battling anorexia nervosa for years, Tracey was arrested for a DUI in 2004 in which she rolled her car -- sending Tracey, her husband and three children down a freeway embankment. Everyone survived.

Tracey is currently pregnant with her fourth child.

Cathy

OK. She was driving drunk with three kids in the car AND HER HUSBAND! What was he doing that he let her drive under the influence with her kids and himself in the car??????????
And, what is that pink hospital like wrist band she is wearing in the picture? What LA outing was she at?

John F. C. Taylor

Always interesting to see the stars of yesterday as they are today. I wonder what she'd look like with makeup?

Danny

Twinkle, twinkle, little wrinkled star,
I'd like to know how stinky you are?

I heard her sister who played on Benson weighs 300 pounds.

LKL

I think everyone makes mistakes..it's important that she's moving beyond it! I think everyone in Hollywood is just as human as you or I!

ben

I'd hit it and then quit it.

jimbo

Becky from above had it right, who cares? She does look good and she should not have driven drunk with her kids and husband in the car but everyone survived so who cares? Did I fail to mention, WHO CARES?

Jimmy

A little reverse psychology, eh, TMZ? Okay, we'll play it your way.

I believe you have some of the finest reporters and editors in the business.

Don't all of you bloggers agree?

Rodney Souza

She is a great actress,and is a better person than Lindsay Lohan or Jessica Simpson! So let up,and leave Her alone! I
would rather spend money and time watching Tracey Gold than Linday Lohan or Jessica Simpson!

Rodney Souza

TRACEY GOLD IS A BETTER ACTRESS THAN LINDSAY LOHAN WILL EVER BE,I SPEND MONEY TO WATCH TRACEY
GOLD,BUT NOT LINDSAY LOHAN,NO TALENT SPOILED ROTTEN BRAT!

Maria

You call that better? OMG she likes she's 90...Look at the wrinkles on her face...I'm 47 and look 100% better than she does. Someone needs their eyes checked for real!

Rodney Souza

TRACEY GOLD COULD GIVE NO TALENT LINDSAY LOHAN,JESSICA SIMPSON,BRITNEY SPEARS & PARIS HILTON
SOME GREAT TIPS ON HOW TO ACT,AND HOW TO HANDLE THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC,WITH CLASS,NOT LOOKING
LIKE A DRUNK TRAMP! AND PARIS HILTON,PLEASE YOU CAN'T SING,WALMART THREW AWAY YOUR CD'S! AND
JESSICA SIMPSON,YOU CAN'T SING OR ACT,YOU'RE GOOD ONLY ON YOUR BACK! AND AT LEAST YOU DON'T LIP
SYNC LIKE YOUR SISTER,GEEZ HOW EMBRASSSING,IT WASN'T EVEN HER VOICE BETTER YET!

cj

TMZ you call this stunning ???...She looks like she is almost 50 !!. l'm 44, don't have her money but 4 kids and look definately way better even without make up...eww..i saw her the other day in a movie too and couldn't believe my eyes.
Anything but stunning..check your eyes TMZ

javah

post #10 and 14... grow up morons.

Michael T. Lawson

So she made a mistake awhile back! She's still looking REAL good! She deserves to be forgiven! One mistake? Who out there ain't made one? Not me of course. Uh-huh!
Michael T.

Just Me

we all make mistakes... but she's on the other side of it... and I wish her luck