Crazy German Attacks Paris

1/17/2008 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It seems that Paris Hilton will hook up with anybody -- but TMZ has found one guy who wants nothing to do with her.

Attention whore Prince Von Ahole was at the Ivy, again, where he went off on the heirmess, again, saying he'd "never take a woman in bed with such big feet" and an "ass like a guy." He apparently knows guy ass.

He also said he'd kick a woman out of bed who doesn't please him -- nice touch. It seems that Zsa Zsa, at 90, still has it. You go girl!

CamV

What? There's a woman this Prince hasn't slept with or impregnated?

that.is.all

Oh German dude is just pissed because Zsa Zsa was married to Conrad Hilton and they had a kid...probably because the eldest Hilton is cutting off those rug rats in the family due to Paris' stupid behavior.

I love it. Earn your own money dumbazz kids..sooooooo self-entitled it makes me sick. At least Britney owned her own money and I don't think she's as bad as Lindsay, Paris or Nicole...at least she wasn't a heroin addict, meth addict, etc.

Rude

Ummmm, TMZ, you are slacking! This is an old story you had posted before - what are you trying to do us? We are smarter than you think!

LaughingAtAllYouFans

Tell me again why we give a %$#@ what this guy has to say??

Rude

Forget about this loser.. gimme the scoop on the Mega-HOTTTTT TMZ guy - the super hot blonde cutie that looks like he's fresh out of the Huntington Beach surf! Harvey sure knows how to pick 'em. I watch TMZ on TV just to see him!! Daaaaayaaaam!

PLAYITCOOL

Hey Janie, are you kidding me? Britney NOT as bad... Lindsay and Paris might be out tramping it up... but they don't 2 small children who they NO custody rights to because they can't get their weave on straight... and Nicole has cleaned up her act.... plus she always wears underwear...

jollyex

Why is this guy talking about sleeping with Paris anyway? As if she'd be down for it? Aren't they somehow, distanly related? Gross. Can't someone just put some tape over his mouth?

Michael

I agree with the guy about kicking out non-performers, but I see good aspects of both girls' bodies, Britney and Paris. I wouldn't touch either of them for fear of disease, but watching them move is a nice distraction. Which is what women are mostly, nice distractions.

Vanity Killz

I so totally love this guy !!!!!
*kiss*

Michelle LL

#5 you're right about that blonde guy on the TMZ show - Hot Hot Hot !!! Daaaaayaaam is right.

Every time TMZ shows this guy Prince Von Ahole I just feel like punching him in the face.

Razzy

Is Prince Von Ahole his real name???

Hogan knows nothing

who freaking cares... he is just a male "Anna Nicole" gold digger!

just wondering

...ok...I had my laugh for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Canada

This guy always cracks me up! At least he says whats on his mind, even if its not politically correct.

WHY

TO # 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...NOT AS BAD?.....THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN DEMONS...JUST LIKE WE ALL DO....BUT WHERE IT GETS REALLY SAD & MESSY IS THE FACT THAT SHE HAS 2 SMALL KIDS...THAT NEED HER..THEY NEED THEIR MOTHER....I REALLY CAN'T EVEN SEE A PARALEL TO EITHER OF THEM..THEY ALL NEED HELP...BRIT NEEDS IT ASAP..CAUSE OF THE BABIES...I HOPE SHE CAN SEE , OR THAT SOMEONE WILL GET HER THE HELP THAT SHE NEEDS...SHE IS IN DIRE NEED!...NO COMPARISON TO THE OTHER GIRLS....NONE , WHAT SO WHAT SO EVER!..IMO

PEACE OUT!