J.Lo's Massive Grab for Baby Gifts

1/19/2008 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony did what any red-blooded, richer-than-rich expectant couple would do -- they asked for a bunch of gifts. Love don't cost a thing!

La Lopez, who has been in hiding as of late, arrived at her baby shower Saturday at New York's Gramercy Park Hotel looking huge. Twins'll do that to ya.

GTA/SA

With all her money? What a greedy, selfish doo-bag!

jason

imagine that big booty becoming bigger ( ! ) after she pops them kids out.
wow, how is kardassian gonna top that, she'll probably try having tripulets.
i hope jlo well regain the nice big booty title once again cause i don't like
kardassian, she don't deserve the title.

sighhhhh

4. What does anyone expect from Jennifer Lopez. She has always been GREEDY AND SELFISH. She'll never change.
Marc's live is ruined and so are his kids lives from a previous marriage. I can't stand her as you can probably tell.

So happy Ben Affleck came to his senses and dumped this POS called trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I SO agree! She makes me GAG....and always has! My friend who lives in LA saw him in person and said he looks dirty and like a junkie.

JM

yeaah, bigger gets better!

Pierce Bronzeman

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

How's the first wife and kids doing -- The ones he apparently dumped for J-Ho, imo? -- I'm not impressed with this 'yesterday' drama queen or her tiny husband.

Jessica

1st. How did you know she asked for gifts?
2nd. Isn't that what people have a shower for anyways to celebrate the near arrival of the baby and friends can bring gifts?
3rd. America think for yourselves, you get fed a story and you run with it without proof. All we saw in this video was her getting out of her car and into a building, we didnt even see anybody walk in with gifts.................Chill the F*** out!!!

Karine

I have a housekeeper's position available for my house...

Kate

they asked for a bunch of gifts
Yeah, right. How does TMZ know it? It's a baby shower, people don't demand gifts, that's ridiculous! I guess that guests gave Jennifer and Marc some gifts for the baby (or babies) and people automatically suppose Jennifer had demanded those gifts.

Luscious

lucky kids ....uh huh..that is financially.

Oh boy

awwwwww, she looks beautiful!! I am so happy for them and the blessing God has given them. I know they will be wonderful parents. Congratulations you two, you deserve all the happiness :)

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Jessica, grow up and stop being star-struck. They did not do right by his first family.

Chris

It never fails to amaze me how GREEDY and materialistic celebrities are (with VERY few exceptions, of course). They have so much money yet they are too cheap and tawdry to pay for anything. I think movie and music industry really attracts low-class people who are desparate for attention. I hope she does the right thing and donates those gifts like Nicole Richie did.

that.is.all

Jenna
SHE WON'T.
Jennifer is self-centered, self-absorbed and selfish.

she smiled

Why is he wearing government issued Postal Delivery slacks???? And what's up with that long coat, wtf????

Rita Wolk

i think she looks gr8, glowing as allways!