Katie Holmes Makes Contact with Seacrest

1/19/2008 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sonar technicians at KIIS-FM in L.A. discovered an unusual audio communique on Friday from the humanoid bride of ScientoloTom, Katie Holmes. Listen as earthling Ryan Seacrest attempts to decipher the extra-terrestrial stress signal.
Click to listen

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

uh..yeah

hahahahahaha!!!

that was amusing!

So saddddddd

LOL Yah we all want to have someone change every little thing our parents instilled in us our entire lives and start acting like a robot oook! Cults are a dime a dozen and I would never not teach my children about the Lord now THAT is very sad.

patty

I RECENTLY WATCHED A SPOT OF TOM CRUISE WITH REGARDS TO SCIENTOLOGY..THAT HYSTERICAL, NASALLY, MOUTH WIDE OPEN PHONY LAUGH DISCUSTS ME..I THINK THIS GUY HAS PROBLEMS..HE IS DEFINITELY UNDER MIND CONTROL, BRAIN WASHED WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY..HOW ABOUT THE CLIP THAT HE IS SAYING A SCIENTOLOGIST IS DRIVING ALONG AND SEES SOMEONE IN DISTRESS, THEY STOP AND DO WHAT THEY CAN...DAH!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SCIENTOLOGIST TO HAVE A HEART FOR OTHER HUMAN BEINGS AND STOP TO HELP..HE CAN CONTROL HIS MIND WHEN IT COMES TO HIS FILM MAKING, BUT HE IS OFF THE DEEP END OTHERWISE...IF KATIE HOLMES'S PARENTS ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT KATIE AND SURI, THEY SHOULD BE OR THEY ARE BAMBOOZLED BY TOM'S CLOUT, AND MONEY..

THE GUY IS A LOON AND I SAY HE IS WALKING DOWN THE ROAD TO A BREAK DOWN..AND IF THAT HAPPENS, I HOPE THEY DON'T GIVE HIM ANY DRUGS TO HELP HIM AS HE WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE HIS MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS ON HIS OWN..!! WHEN I THINK OF KATIE I THINK OF THE MOVIE "STEPFORD WIVES."

zoso

Baby Doll,

I don't know which clip you watched, but the full clip is back up on You Tube. Put Tom Cruise Scientology into their search engine and it is on the first page. It is entitled "uncut 9:34 mins". It is the apparently the full clip and the longest I have seen so far. This is such a strange cult. Tom just rambles on and on in incomplete sentences. I don't hate the guy, I actually feel sorry for him. He seems very sincere in his convictions and really hasn't hurt anyone (except maby Katie, but hey, she's a big girl and she made the decision to get involved with him). It's a shame such extreme devotion couldn't have been channeled towards a more legitimate and truely helpful cause.

Buckeye Girl

I read where they get 1200.00 for each person they recruit. I'm sure big name recruits probably pays more.

I think that was based on a 15% commission if I remember correctly

holycrap!

how about "seacreat & cruise make contact" oh wait, thats probably been done....

ac310

That is by far the most obnoxious clip I have ever heard. It hurts to listen to. Not because of Katie, but because of the annoying noises you added in. Way to go, TMZ!

RedBird

#46 Noyankhere - If you think TomKat represents the typical American than I guess it's ok for me to think of Benny Hill as a fair representation of the typical Brit. Wow Europeans are so superior

What Goes Aound Comes Around

I just watched a bunch of different clips on YouTube about Scientology and their brain washing techniques.

Very scary stuff.

I sure hope the government is watching them.

A wacky harmless religion is one thing, but these Scientology people have serious problems.

I'm glad I don't live in Clearwater, Florida where their headquarters is.

Sooka

that was just painful to listen to.

What Goes Aound Comes Around

Scientology/Dianetics was created by L Ron Hubbard, a man with ties to well known SATANIST Aleister Crowley. Despite the rant by Tom Cruise to Matt Lauer about drugs, medicine, and a healthy life-style, L. Ron Hubbard smoked and mixed his drinking with pill popping. He also had questionable morals when it came to women. This is all substantiated by testimony from not only his ex-wives and his housekeepers, but from his own writings.

Scientology preys on celebrities to get their "message" out because of their high profile in the public eye. They prey on the natural ego of celebrities. Unfortunately, hyper people like Tom Cruise who are searching for answers to life's questions are the perfect target for them. They use that energy for their own purposes. More reserved people like Katie and Tom's ex get sucked in and are forced to go along for the ride. They are put through a process called "auditing" where they are encouraged to open up and keep nothing secret. The "auditor" then writes all this down and the records are kept to blackmail the celebrities later if the need ever arises.

These statements can be backed up by researching L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology, Dianetics, and various other links on Wikipedia.

Another excellant web-site about this is www.xenu.net

Scientology fears knowledge. They don't want people to know about any of this.

Teach yourself with research and spread the truth.
Scientology has a history of harassing, threatening

good_4_you2bm

I believe everyone has a right to chose their own religion. I just don't agree with one fact about it (ok, I have many)- that they believe they can control any problem. Their religion states that any mental or physical problems can be overcome by changing the way you think and your problems will be gone.(positive thoughts) It's all about perception. That's why Mr Cruise was so against Brooke Shields promoted antidepresants for her baby blues. I think it's time for him to take his Prozac.

theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com (find out the sad truth about it)

indiefilmguy

The audio clip was indecipherable due to the stupid sound effects, but that aside, people need to lay off TomKat. They are obviously a successful couple, and people are often most hateful toward those they envy. That's just common sense.

indiefilmguy

Oh and incidentally, *every* form of organized religion or spirituality is a brainwashing cult.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5