Brittany Murphy -- Lowered Expectations

1/20/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy loves being married -- or at least that's what she's telling everyone. Who's she trying to convince?

TMZ caught up with the actress at the Sundance Film Festival, as she gushed about just celebrating her 10-month wedding anniversary to screenwriter Simon Monjack. In Hollywood, after 10 months one celebrates an enduring marriage.

Months are equivalent to years in L.A. Just ask Pamela Anderson!

54321

That GUY is so OLD and Creepy Looking.... She needs someone Young & FRESH...
She Telling her Self..10 Months I made it with this OLD DUDE for 10 Months...I give it another 1/2 year, and she will be divorced...

Meri

I really like Brittany Murphy. She was great in "Uptown Girls" with Dakota Fanning and my favorite movie of her,"Victim
Of The Night" with Joe Penny.She is always pleasant.

Puter Boi

Hey! Her name is Britney...TMZ will try to kill her too. It's what they do.

Enjoy!

Sbmt2no1

TMZ why are you such douchebags? This uber talented person was kind enough to give you her time so you could make money off her and exploit her here and you completely twist her 'story' and put her hubby down. You're pathetic. She has a huge rock which you couldn't afford on your best year in commissions combined and a talanted husband whom she's happy - she said nothing about 'celebrating 10 months' you utter tools. Just take the pictures and stfu.

Standards are badly needed.

She's a pretty decent girl. I guess TMZ wants scandal, not settled and stable (for now!) married people.
Why pick on Monjack? He's a screenwriter, so at lease HE'S literate...and last I looked, it takes a lot more talent to write a screenplay than to scribble that five sentence 'article' (?!) above.

Anya

Why the hell are you picking on Brittany Murphy? Let me see if I have this straight, a nosey pap asks this woman how she likes married life, she responds in a positive manner and you make fun of her. That's messed up. This is a sweet, talented funny actress/singer. She does not fall under the category of BritneyParisLindsyPamela so knock it off! I loved her in Little Black Book and as Luanne on King Of Hill and heck, whatever else she does. She is charming and will be around long after the others are washed up or tragically dead.

RedFox

Thanks for the good post very interesting

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2