Is Linda Hogan on the Prowl?

1/21/2008 1:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With the Hulkster out of the picture, estranged hulkwife Linda Hogan and a few gal pals went to Villa this weekend. Cougar alert!

TMZ asked if she was still cool with her ex ... she clearly didn't understand the question, quoting Kelly Osbourne. Okay.

Janet

Linda- Quit trying to live your life through Brooke and Terry. You area life sucking She- Vampire. It's sad a good man like Terry got stuck with a money sucking ho like YOU!

Janet

To Allen G: EWWWWWWWW! What are you in prison? She's as hot as a snowman and looks like one!

badboy111

LINDA; SHAME, SHAME. ON YOU!!! HULK TAKES CARE OF YOU ALL YOUR LIFE!!! AND YOU DO THIS!! I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVN'T TALKED HULK INTO A LIE!! THIS COULD DESTROY HIS FUTURE AS THE HULK!!! I WATCHED YOU SHOW, AND THOUGHT, HOW COOL, THE HOGANS ARE REAL PEOPLE!!! HOW WRONG I MIGHT HAVE BEEN!!! YOUR SON SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!! AS IT WOULD BE, IF IT WERE A POOR WORKING GUY, OR GIRL!!!! WATCH OUT!!!! YOUR NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!! AND THIS AIN'T WRESTLING!!!!! HULK IF YOU NEED A REAL FRIEND CALL ME.

Coco Arquette

Tranny alert. she needs to lay off the mascare. who wants a 50 year old tranny?

diane

She fat, gross and she was mean to Hulk on her show.

Unhinged

Hunny, go play bingo instead. The crowd at Villa or ANY of the clubs is way too young for your a$$.

rudewaitress

TRAMP

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

i don't think they are really split for real,i think it is all a fraud because nick is going to be sued for millions and so are his parents by the kids parents who he put into a vegetative state,i think they want to hide their money.i don't trust this family at all.

Jizy

She's not bad for someone in their mid-sixties.

Lenn K.

This is what it's all about, partying until you drop. Family go to hell, it's all about me and my wants!!

Cartman

I'd hit it.

trendychixx

Lay off the mascara! Covergirl will survive without you. Act your age if that's possible. I live in Fla, (Clearwater) and am very familiar with this woman. Stay away all men. She's bad news!

pk3palm beach

Nick is fine?? How nice for him, wonder how his vegatative friend is....... probably not shopping in Beverly Hills while his mommy makes the rounds of the bars. This family needs to show SOME decorum [look it up Linda] No one thinks they should hide forever but COME ON!!! I think this family is trash, the whole damn lot of them.

pk3palm beach

#10.... I believe you have a valid point. I don't see them as wanting to take responsibility for crippling that young war vet.
My guess is also they don't want little Nicky to feel bad or pay for the damages he caused by breaking the law.

MyTwoCents

She might as well hang out at Wendy's, shoulda stayed with hulk because the only men that's gonna find her attractive are over 40 gigalos

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments