How Heath's Body Was Discovered

1/22/2008 10:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Olsen twins' connection to Heath Ledger's apartment is now clear.

Here's the way it went down. A cleaning lady for Heath arrived at the apartment first, followed soon thereafter by a masseuse. They both entered the room at around the same time and discovered Heath's lifeless body.

The cleaning lady called police. The masseuse, we're told, called the bodyguard for the Olsens. She called him because they're friends and he's an EMT. The bodyguard was around the block at Ashley's and he immediately went over. By the time he arrived, the cops were already there.

We're also told it appeared Heath "had been dead for a while" and there were no visible signs of trauma. There was a pill bottle on the nightstand.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info

jemma

adrienne - my uncle died while having dinner with me and believe me you do get taken to a hospital even if your dead after cardiac arrest - they do their own checkups n stuff - after, but only after that they take the person to the morgue.
with my unce that was the case and i don't think that once you've died there is 2 different procedures for vip or non - vip.

ZombieBob

Ummm... filed under Charlie Sheen and RIP??? Charlie Sheen??? WTF???

J

k thx

Susan

Why is this filed under Charlie Sheen? WTF?

Adrienne

yeah, it was first reported by TMZ he was in full cardiac arrest, I didn't think so because he would have been taken to the hospital, even dead, then off to the morgue

April Fouels

this will be one for the books.

Junie T.

This is the most bazaar story I have ever heard. If I saw a lifeless body I would not be calling a famous person's body guard for help. Ever heard of 911?

J

ftw

Jeff McCord Dallas

This is unbelievably sad... TMZ, thanks for the great coverage. RIP Heath Ledger. You were a fine actor.

Ditz

ZombieBob

Nevermind they fixed it... **sigh**

Poops

TMZ, I really love your site and you guys do a great job! But you should really triple check sources before posting anything. It makes you guys look bad.

I miss The Ledger

-Ariana

Toni-Marie

This was filed wrong, under Charlie Sheen, R.I.P.

54321

Accidental or Overdose...It Doesn't Matter, he DIED. People who are Intelligent, KNOW by Taking One to Many Pills, can Cause Harm... Just a thought....
The only one I feel very SAD for is His Little Girl, I am Sure He LOVED her VERY MUCH.
It is just A Shame, In Hollywood, Hollywood DOCTORS need to be Investigated MORE OFTEN. They hand Out Drugs like CANDY...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments