Pardon Our Britney Interruption

1/22/2008 9:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears will show up for tomorrow's custody hearing to fight for visitation with her two boys.

We're told the Sheriff's department has been alerted to her presence.

We'll be live streaming beginning at 7:30 AM PT.

Stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Eileen

The whole Heath thing is really sad, and stuff. But come on people, this is TMZ, as if they're not going to continue popping britney news all of a sudden. I personally don't think it's a good idea to post things about wishing other people were dead. That's just stupid and not even worth reading.

kmc

who the hell cares about britney!!
heath was one of the good guys and its really sad to hear what has happened
if britney is so shallow to still try to get her media attention at this time then
she is one sick bitch!!

Kiki

So what, who really care's! TMZ are you hearing us?

BELLA STARR

Heath Ledger dies. Who cares!
Suzyq

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

Praying for Heath Ledger's family....................
Soooooooo sad..................

faye

141. The Papanazis leaving her alone-what a dream come true, but good luck with that 1! Not gonna happen!

Posted at 2:37AM on Jan 23rd 2008 by Good Luck with That 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why would they leave her alone when she is notifying them of her every move? According to several Paparazzi, she sends text messages to them BEFORE she leaves the house so they'll know where she's going and when she's leaving. The woman is addicted to the attention. She was using Adnan just as much as he was using her.

I don't even think she's mentally ill any more. She has been using everyone. Yeah, she's crazy. Crazy like a fox. Last summer, all the attention was on Paris. Well, THAT sure died down the minute Britney started doing her nutso act. I honestly believe now it has all been a con job to get the attention back on her.

Mi'kmaq

Who cares? I think TMZ is obsessed with Britney Spears, it's YOUR photographers that are always harassing her. Nobody wants to hear/see about the daily comings and goings of a has-been loser! Come on, she's so predictable it's boring.
How about reporting something positive about these celebrities?? And other celebrities besides Britney?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! Enough on Britney already! WE DON'T CARE!!!

MARION

TMZ... Let Brit ride off into the sunset and be done with her. Everyone is just sick of it.

love little people :)

now we will all see the kfed thing again , only this time it will be adnan who walks with another child of hers and tons of money................history DOES repeat itself..........how sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam

HEY, YA'LL....I'M OVER HERE. I MIGHT BE GOING TO A LAWYER'S TODAY....NOT SURE YET. HEY.......HEY.....I'M OVER HERE......HEY, YA'LL......WHO IS THIS HEDGE GUY, ANYWAY?.....HEY, YA'LL!!!!!

Michelle

I LOVED THE BRITNEY INTERRUPTION!!!! Keep it up!! TMZ--we are bored with Britney stories. Come on!

tgirl

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE HER GO CRAZY - DON'T FOLLOW HER AROUND! DON'T SHOW UP AT THE COURT HOUSE TODAY!! LET HER KNOW THAT SHE REALLY ISN'T IMPORTANT TO THE WORLD WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS TOO TRUE!!

We're all tired of her. If she can't handle the fame and the MONEY - give it to me. I'll be just fine with a huge bank account and I'm sure I can learn to hire someone to go and buy my smokes at a gas station.

She would do something wacky to get more attention and the world wouldn't care.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9