Brit's Pap Pal -- I Want to Marry Her!

1/23/2008 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Crazy, meet crazazy: Britney Spears' paparazzi bagman -- whose wife just filed for divorce -- proclaims that he wants to marry Britney, and more shockingly, that Britney wants to have his baby.

Despite everything that has transpired between the two runaway trains, Adnan Ghalib tells "Entertainment Tonight" (via People) that their relationship is "far from over." He says that he didn't get involved with Spears to sell more pics. And here's a howler: Adnan claims that when Britney was looking at pregnancy tests at a Rite Aid, she was "hoping" that she was pregnant with his child.

Brady Boot No Big Deal

Looks like Castgate was much ado about nothing, because it now appears it was just a high ankle sprain. So much for the hopes of the Giants.

Football fans were swept into a tizzy when TMZ posted video on Monday of Brady limping with a cast. But sources say the sprain is minor and won't affect Brady's playing in the Super Bowl. The Boston Globe says that medical experts tell them the boot is just a "preventative measure."

Party Favors: Scotland Yard Looking into Winehouse Snaps ... Slash Taunts Axl Rose About "Democracy"

TMZ has learned that Scotland Yard is investigating those pictures and video that surfaced yesterday, showing Amy Winehouse smoking from a pipe. No charges have yet been filed. ... Slash (that Slash) burned ex-bandmate Axl Rose in an interview, report Rush & Molloy, when he said that the next Velvet Revolver album would be done after a "quick turnaround" -- because Axl, of course, has been working on his magnum opus, "Chinese Democracy," for over a decade. The two haven't spoken for even longer than that.

Michelle

Of course this guy wants to marry her and have a kid w/ her.....It's a really good paying job!!!

krys

Bloody nutcase

missy

I love you britt

anon

Shouldn't it be illegal for stupid people to bring children into the world??? Britney couldn't handle the two kids she already brought into the world, wtf makes her think another one would be a swell idea???

Jeremy P

I love you too Britt
Jeremy lesser Britt's mean lesser love to share~~~~

Hoser-eh

marry him brit u two deserve each other

earthmonkey

I bet his feet stink worse than hers.

Mhenad

I hope this isn't true. I hope she doesn't get married to another nobody who will only drag her ass to court for support when she divorces him. And I seriously hope she isn't dumb enough to have more kids until she gets her head right. Love you Brit :) Stop making stupid choices...

Lenn K.

This is just craziness and madness at the same time. Britney is not with her own kids, this guy thinks she wants his kids, and the whole thing is just retarded!!

roughdaddy

sure why should you work for a living,,,pump her up "adnan" that cast shouldve been on gisseles's nose,,,the drummer boys are going down in 2weeks!!!

Afiya

BritNit and her man are both retards.

GO GIANTS!

Admit it...AMY CRACKHOUSE...you need Jesus...YES YES YES!

faye

Aren't his 15 minutes of fame over yet?

I saw the interview last night. I'm not buying his BS for one second. His body language was weird. He was lying the entire time. I didn't believe one thing he said.

Lori2U

I KNEW IT WOULDN'T BE LONG BEFORE SHE WAS IN THE HEADLINES AGAIN...

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

i don't like this guy but i saw the interview and in all fairness{if we a being fair}he did not say what they are claiming,the question were very general and not specific, they asked if brit wanted more children,he said brit wanted more kids,he did not say she wanted his kids,and when asked if he wanted to marry her he said "wouldn't everybody"

Mhenad

You know... I can understand it, some...

Tall, dark guy... Southern misguided white chick... Makes sense.

But he isn't that attractive and I'm sure she can do better than that. Also, I don't think she needs to be going after married men or attached men. She can snag any guy who's single if she set her heart on it. It all leaves me a little bewildered...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments