Michelle Williams Returns Home

1/23/2008 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams has just returned to Brooklyn with her two-year-old daughter, Matilda.

Her mother, sister and friends are gathered at the house where she once lived with Heath Ledger.

She and Matilda just arrived on a flight from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

JenH

everyone who filmed this poor women and her baby should be ashamed....TMZ included. SO unfair. Let them be!

andrea

I LOVE YOU HEATH

Taytay

Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!! Your fans love you and are praying for you and Matilda..lavish all the love you feel for Heath on that baby...stay strong! we love you!!! I'm soooo sorry for your loss..i cant imagine what your going through. I have a fantastic relationship with my sons father and I cant even fathom what it must be like. You've been in my thoughts all day..

Erin

I think that everyone who is hounding her should leave them alone. How would you like it if your wife or husband died and then you come home to people stalking you trying to get a pic of your grieving face. What the hells the matter of this world, and for the NEWS MAGS AND TMZ AND ALL WHO IS POSTING THEM SHOULD BE ASHAMED you are feeding the Paps you are giving them reason and money to make this time even harder. I agree that people like Brit ok yeah she deserves it and the actors etc know what they are getting into But THIS IS GOING WAY TO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave them alone. Let her and the baby have time to grieve.

Anne

I realize these sorts of websites fuel on a vulture like mentality for the public to feed off the trivial lives of celebrites, and I admit that I have enjoyed it in the past, so I am not exempt. However, there must be a line drawn to assure that we do not lose our sense of humanity and compassion while we ogle over celebrities. I realize the paps will be there, trying to make some money off of other's despair, but TMZ should take a stand and have the common decency and respect not to post those videos. I felt nauseated to see them on the website and deeply saddened that you will not allow people the privacy to mourn. This is not celebrity juice, this is a real tragedy and should be treated as such. For me, this website just became complete trash and I will not visit it again.

Interesting Bit Of Astrology

I saw this online... thought some of you would be interested... at least if you like astrology...

Amongst the sad news this week is the break-up of Aries Heath Ledger and his longtime fiance and baby momma Virgo Michelle Williams. A look at their charts indicates a serious love bond here, but also a few fundamental roadblocks. Michelle is a double Virgo, and Heath is an Aries with his moon in Cancer. Virgos are very caring and considerate, and have very high expectations of their loved ones and their relationships. Aries tend to be hasty and bit selfish. And the Cancer moon goes both ways with men; they can love to cook and be domestic at times, at other times they are like spoiled babies in need of constant attention and pampering. Heath also has several planets in Pisces, opposites Michelle’s stellium in Virgo. This means it is likely he became aloof and withdrawn when the going started getting tough, unlike Michelle who probably wanted to discuss and analyze their problems openly.

But it is possible that the love signs between these two are still strong enough to overcome some of that inherent difference in their personalities. His true node, the degree in his chart that symbolizes his soul’s higher path, is exactly conjunct Michelle’s Virgo sun, indicating a strong, positive soul connection. His Jupiter, planet of good luck, is conjunct her feminine Venus is Leo, indicating that they have the ability to make each other feel truly special and wonderful. And her Mars is in harmonius trine with his Venus, and his Venus is trine her Mars. The masculine and feminine aspects of their personalities are in great alignment for long term partnership.

Heath and Michelle have a Scorpio daughter, Matilda, who was born in October 2005. Scorpio children often have unconventional upbringings, developing close bonds with members of the exteneded family or others, as a result of divorce or unusal situations. It is likely that Matilda will have some such childhood, but no doubt with two very loving parents. Despite the announcement this week, I would not rule out another chapter in this story.

Rest in Peace... I thought you were amazing when I was a teenager and saw 10 things I hate about you... I watched you grow up on film into such a talent... it is hard to know that one of those people who always 'lived up' is gone. I will pray for your daughter and you family and friends to have strength.

XX

Ani

Seriously TMZ writers! Are your souls that cold? A two year old daughter just lost her father, imagine that! Let the family mourn in privacy, don't you guys have anything better to do like chase Britney around?

concerned

please leave the family and friends alone to grieve. This is a huge loss and i am sure one they will never get over. Th e poor guy was very distressed and more than likely a accident. Just let it go.

aussiegal

Just like to say my heart goes out to his family and to Michelle, Matilda. We here in Australia will mourn him for some time to come. We need the media to report but with accurate facts and dignity. Imagine how his family must feel with all the speculations. RIP Heath.

cpark

I lost my husband to a suicide when my daughter was only 5 years old. Losing a loved one is hard enough but with all the speculation that surrounds this type of death the grieving process is so much harder and add to that the celebrity status that both Heath and Michelle share I can feel her pain. I hope once all the hype slows down she can find some inner peace for herself and with her daughter. It takes a long time to come to terms with and accept this type of death and she may never have all the answers. My heart goes out to her and her child.

justme28

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? IF ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DIED WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE IM YOUR FACE ASKING HOW YOU ARE AND SNAPPING PHOTOS, AND WAITING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE..... MY GOD... GIVE THE FAMILY A REST WOULD YOU! THEY ASKED FOR PRIVACY WHILE THEY GREIVE AND YOU CANNOT RESPECT THOSE WISHES. DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME THAN SIT THERE AND WAIT FOR A GREIVING FAMILY AND A BODY I MEAN REALLY.... THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO. IT'S A SAD THING AND THIS FAMILY NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT THAT LITTLE GIRL, AND AS HUMAN BEINGS YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT!

JP

I really feel for Heath's family. When I saw the news on the internet my heart just sank. For someone to go so young and to not be able to share his life with his daughter....it's just sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Heath's family and friends.

Anne

My gosh, does anyone have any decency anymore? Leave the poor woman and her child alone.

L.D.

OMG...Did I actually hear someone yell "Ms. Williams, how ya doin?"

Loser!!!