Imagine a Flashback

1/24/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Lennon, 32, was spotted in New York -- looking so much like John Lennon (or a Yeshiva student) -- it was eerie!

Sean was walking with a fiercely hatted woman in SoHo on Wednesday, where temperatures were near freezing. John and Yoko were snapped in Paris in 1969 -- when John was 29.

unique

It is hard to believe she only has one leg, is it Paul envy?

day5628

i married a paul mccartney look alike in 1977. marriage = over now!!!! john was, and always will be, my favorite!!!!!

paul's girl 4ever

He looks most like his mother and sings like her too!! And as for the chick, perhaps she is the half-sister of Sir Paul's ex. This photo is so staged. I know the poor child wishes he did look like his dad, more importantly had half of his talent. He may have gotten all the money, but Julian won out on the looks and talent department. Sorry Sean, but it is what it is.

day5628

john lennon was god, musically! him and dylan!

Katie

That's Irina Lazenreanu! Come on TMZ, she models, she's friends with Kate Moss, she plays drums with Pete Doherty's band sometimes, and she's working with Sean Lennon on his new cd. Easy.

Joanne

I will really take my hat off to Yoko for raising a REALLY FINE SON; unlike ones who have made alot of media attention. I could tell John really loved and poured alot of attention into Sean when Sean was younger.(by what I have read and seen in past pictures). We don't hear of Sean having drug or alcohol problems. You go, Sean. Please continue having the best life you can. Yoko, you are a WONDERFUL MOM!!! I was a BIG BEATLES FAN, WAY BACK WHEN...

day5628

i hear ya jaye!!

auramac

Nice couple. By the way, Sean's last album was great.

TCurry

OMG

kik

thank god he is still living life- i love that kid. i remember the day his dad died; i was four and my mom cried her eyes out.

i still cannot feel anything but bad for julian, though!

aussie girl

You grow the beard and put the glasses on the same as his father.He is a try hard! His first son is the one who is the image of his father.

Slowcivic

John Lennon ignored both his son Julian and his first Wife Cynthia while they were together. I remember John saying, in an interview, that he was sorry he ignored his son Julian and was going to make things up by being as close to Sean as he could. Now I ask you, does that make any sense?? I know that Julian is a fantastic tallent and I loved his one and only album. I believe it was a tribute of what he knew about his father. I kept looking for a second album of Julian's, but he never made one as far as I knew. I acturally felt John's presents in the music of his son Julian. If you ever get the chance to hear Julian"s album, I'm sure that you will feel John's presence also.

Seriously

What was Yoko's appeal to John? Wasn't he this gigantic rock star, and she........was she ever considered beautiful or glamorous in "her day?"

Sandra

Interesting - everyone forgets that John Lennon has another extremely talented son - JULIAN who looks far more like John that this guy does.

Shame that Julian has always taken the back seat - he deserves better.

JAckie

OMIGOD, I love him- he is a beautiful as his father was... ugh, I want him