Shanna vs. Paris

Ladies in Hating

1/25/2008 12:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna MoaklerShanna Moakler is a big ol' hypocrite -- trash-talking Paris Hilton while blogging about how she doesn't want to be famous for their feud.

Shanna, Miss USA of 1995, writes on her MySpace: "Never in all my life did I ever think having a confrontation with a whore in a club or the complete heartbreaking ups and downs of my marriage which sadly have to play out in front on the public, would take center stage ...

the reality is having a sex tape and letting men piss on you, getting dui's , flashing your crotch and going to jail is apparently today, the image young men and woman strive for to get their foot in the door."

This entry from a woman who put her life on an MTV reality show, posed for Playboy and continues to fan the flames with the Miss Hilton -- even though nobody cares.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelli

Catfight.

Laurie

She is pathetic!

She's the whore--three kids by two different men--THAT'S A WHORE!

sharon

Although hypocritical in nature, she does make a good point.

getting tired of TMZ

Obviously TMZ cares...TMZ are a bunch of douchebags anyway. I'm getting over TMZ's bias.

Mete Smith

Who cares she is still smokin hot!

John

Who is this chick? Start posting about REAL celebrities TMZ... not wannabes!

Who Cares

She is correct.

Erin

LMAO!!!

Who Cares

Since when did Paris have talent? Hummmmmm NEVER.

STUNNED

actually she is not a whore. she had 3 kids but they were all while she was in a relationship the first one was when she was married by oscar de la hoya and the other 3 kids where with her current husband.. get your story straight dumb ass!!! and by the way I cant stand PARIS HILTON. anybody who parades around town in skimpy outfits and acts stupid and is so vain that has to video tape themselves having sex is pathetic to me. How stupid can she be to step in a puddle and say " eww i have aids now" SHE IS AN IDIOT...maybe her parents were drunk when they made her!!!!!

limmy

shanna is a big fat skanky whore!!! she sleeps around and has done everything that she says of paris and more!!! plus, she got paid to strip down to nothing-can we say prostititute?????

JKG

I like her.

Ms. Sugar Walls

I don' think that just because she has actually 3 kids.by 2 different fathers!!! doesn't make her a whore!

The Sovereignty of TMZ Whores

I gotta like her! She puched Paris!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments