Britney Breaks Out Another New Accent

1/26/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hola, y'todos! Here comes another personality -- sounds like Asian/Mexican. Britney has been using an English accent for some time now, and as with everything else in her life, she's apparently bored with it. The new and improved accent sounds like a cross between Chinese and Spanish ... it's that ridiculous.

Brit Wongtinez also had a new makeshift bodyguard in the form of an older gentlemen at L'Ermitage Hotel -- who mistook Brit's assistant Carla for a pap -- and manhandled her. Guess his eyes -- and sense -- gave out on him!

lana

WOW CALM DOWN OLD MAN

Adrienne

85. Seriously folks - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER HAIRLINE? If you look at other pictures of her, even fairly recent ones, her hairline wasn't halfway back on her head. She's sporting a Jack Nicholson forehead.

Posted at 1:32PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Whatever
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that too, her hair line is way behind the ears, maybe it's all that weaving she has put in, taken out, put back in, etc.

PJ

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo ....................... She's nutz! and where's Adnan?

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

The language she speaks best is IDIOT!

Adrienne

PJ

Adnan is out selling his story, just like the rest of her "friends"

I do feel bad for her in the sense that everyone around her seems to want to profit from her somehow. The girl needs some people around her that care for her, and not because she is famous and can bring them a quick buck

tim

Brit 2008: Involuntarily and indefinitely committed.

Missi

Posted at 1:35PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Adrienne

Yeah - she looks like that character on StarTrek Voyager. I've only watched that a few times, but I think this female character was a cross between a Clingon and a Bajoran. That's what her forehead reminds me of - a Clingon forehead. Do weaves pull out the hair by the roots or something? I don't know, never had 'em...never seen 'em in real life.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I agree with #27 etal. If this girl acted normally, how much attention do you think that would get her? Not that she craves attention or anything.

And assistant chick, hope that neck of yours heals up in about 6-8 weeks.

Moose

#77

I don't believe it and will never believe it. If you have more information than what TMZ is reporting, then post it. Otherwise, IMO at best you are speculating and in no way do I believe that this anything more than a publicity stunt.

Three things to think about.:

1. Why does she still have her driver's license?

2. Is her vehicle registered and if not, then why hasn't it been impounded?

3. Does she have insurance on the car, and if she does, why hasn't the insurance company refused to insure her?

billy

The guys who work at that hotel -- esp. the old guy -- are complete asses. I have some news for them --- THEY ARE WORKING NIGHT SHIFT AT A HOTEL!!!!!

On the TMZ video, you can see Brit standing with the old guy smoking inside the lobby --- ILLEGALLY and showing (both of them, since he doesn't say anything) no respect for the other guests of the hotel.

And to the old guy: At your age, you should probably have a better job than that -- or if not, try to be a bit more humble.

Soon, they'll find out that having Brit visit isn't worth whatever she pays for her "by the hour" lodging.

Adrienne

Posted at 1:40PM on Jan 26th 2008 by Whatever
------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the weaves they braid strads of hair very tightly, then sew the weave onto the braids. I've never seen them in real life except when a neighbor girl had one removed and I asked what happened to all of her beautiful hair, she told me it was a weave. The neighbor girl had a beautiful weave job, it looked very natural, unlike Britney's.

Wikipedia has some info on weaves http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_weave

I would look for some images too, it's pretty interesting they way it's done.

getting irritated

to #97 "not a fan of l'ermitage"---she is OUTSIDE smoking, dingbat. The old guy is attempting to offer some shield from the paps.

Pay attention.

Damn Shame

So what she's pretending she has an accent. She's probably messing with the paps. I think she's crazy all right crazy like a fox

Missi

Thanks Adrienne - what a lot of trouble to go through. She shaved her head almost a year ago - it's certainly long enough by now to go weave free.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

ADREINNE RE HAIR EXTENSIONS
YES A WEAVE /HAIR EXTENSIONS CAN PULL YOUR HAIR OUT by the root,they get really itchy,i actually think that is why she shaved her head in the first place,and she got them put in when her own harr was really short,she also does not seem to take care of them,brush...but for sure they can be pulling her hair out