Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

BRITNEY IS CRACKED

why doesn't x17.com work

Kelli

Whatever religion you are, doesn't matter. Brit will be alive and repoRteD on tomorrow. I PROMISE!

Jamie

DEBBIE SHE REALLY NEEDS HER MOM WHICH IS NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER....EVEN IF THEY HAD PROBLEMS BACK THEN OR PRESENT SHE SHOULD TRY TO HELP HER DAUGHTER.......A MOTHER DOES ANYTHING FOR THERE CHILDREN EVEN DIE FOR THEM WHAT HAS SHE DONE TELL ME UR OPINON?

Rex

Sam is perhaps the evil one who replaced Adnan - now he controls all !!! OR One of Brits personalities called Adnan and then when he arrived , another personality took over - known as the son of Sam. Truth is weirder than fiction and Brit is making us all crazy.

Jamie

T MOMMIE I GUESS UR RIGHT......THAT PROVES A BIG POINT

wow!

Britney? I care for you, hon. I have a daughter close to your age & I'd do all I could to make us both happy. I always see my daughter & give her a lot of hugs & kisses just because I'm her Mom. I don't know if you got that through your life but? please talk to your Mom. And think about your little boys, I know keep down in my heart you want to see them.... Get strong & you can talk to me IF you leave Sam & Adnan & the paps out! other than that? I'm sorry & I hope you get the help you deserve!

Jamie

SHES NUTS, ITS NOT HER FAULT.. PUT UR SELF IN HER POSITION...HAVING WACKO PAPS ALL OVER U ALL THE TIME IN STARBUCKS, GASS, STORES, STREETS, COURT, EVEN AT HOME...WHY DO U THINK SHE ACTS THAT WAY

Debbie/grandmother

hey religious psycho # 158...I am so with you. I was feeling the same way about "God".
Thanks for verbalizing it for me. How arrogant to speak for a religious entity.

Pam

I felt so very sorry for Britney's Mother, see the video on TMZ of her arriving at LAX. OMG ..the photogs were saying all these things about Britney. Lynne Spears looked like it was all she could do to keep from crying her eyes out. She started blinking her eyes..like someone does when they are trying to hold back tears. She's a Mother, my heart broke for her. I believe that she loves Britney will all her heart and soul. It was so sad to see those photogs attacking that lady. BRITNEY has pushed her family away. I mean think about it. If you were making 9 million dollars a year...sitting on your bumpass, and histrionic, someone steps in and tells you what to do. OMG. I had a brother that I put in Crossroads Centre Antigua(rehab). And, he didn't have Britney's money. If he had, it would have been imposible to do what we did for him. People often hit rock bottom when they lose their money. But she makes it in her sleep.

Jamie

PEOPLE PUT UR SELF IN HER POSITION HAVING PAPS EVERYWHERE NO PRIVACY.....U CRYING U CANT HOLD IT PAPS IN UR FACE ACKING U WHY UR CRYING.....PEOPLE JUDGING HER TELL HER TO GET OUT OF THERE NEIGHBORHOODS..ITS A FREE WORLD PEOPLE MAKE MASTAKES JUST LIKE U AND I SHES NORMAL ALL SHE NEEDS IS COUNSELING AND PRIVACY AND A PLACE WERE SHE CAN DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH HER LIFE

ShesNuts

Jamie...
Shes nuts... She put herself in her position. No one to blame but herself (and maybe her parents)..

Don't blame the people around her, as there are parasites everywhere, but sane people know how to handle most of them.

Cici

LMAO!! This stuff is hilarious!!! It's Dumb and Dumber in action, live, everyday…LOL!!!
Suggestion to Britney's parents - unless you're invited by Britney, do NOT visit her or contact her. EVER. Britney's made her choices, she has to live with those choices or die because of them. You have a very stupid, stubborn daughter. I feel sorry for you. Walk away and focus on the family that loves you. She does not. She is not a victim. She is stupid and stubborn - again, walk away and be happy in your own lives. Everybody's grown.

Cartman

JAMIE, YOUR KEYBOARD IS BROKEN, IT ONLY TYPES CAPS!!!!

Britney is getting the attention she wants. She could pout and cry inside her house but chooses to force all this drama on us and idiots like you will buy the mags that take the pictures of her so you have yourself to blame.

Stop being so stupid. Britney's world is exactly as she likes it.. focused on her.

Jamie

SHES NUTS EXPLAIN HOW SHE PUT HER SELF IN THAT POSITION CUS SHE WAS IN LOVE.....SHE REALLY LOVED K FED...EXPLAIN

ShesNuts

Jamie.. if you're so entralled with the BritWreck, you got to face the fact that you're attached the same way the same folks that surround the BritWreck are! You can't see the world for what it is, due you your blind faith in another - in this case, the BritWreck!